The Source Employee Review

Fun at first, but not so much lately
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2014
A typical day at work is when I come in the afternoon for my shift, manager goes over a daily planner. I have learned about different products of the store over the years. The management is unpredictable at best. It is difficult on getting a raise from him His moods are always different day by day. He can be playful at times while being somewhat of a bully at others, by texting you on a mistake that you made a few days back, while already feeling guilty. My co-workers can be great at times, but feel like I am in a 'cut throat' environment, with cell phone competition, while one talks to a customer on one day about buying a cell phone, then next the same customer goes to a different day while you are not there to sell it and the co worker or manager gets the sale and you don't get the commission. The hardest part of the job, is that I can not please everyone.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when new product comes in.
Pros
discounts, some medical/dental coverage, on a busy day commision
Cons
lack of raises, 3-5 hrs a day, vacations cut short, bullying

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Great place to work as long as you do your job.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB14 May 2018
Working here is great, just do your job and you are rewarded with praise and pay that you deserve.
Fun and enjoyable workplace along with amazing like minded coworkers.
Great opportunity to grow in the company as long as you prove your worth.
Pros
Commission, discounts
Cons
It’s either you work too few hours or too many.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Antigonish, NS10 May 2018
Great place to work with lots of fun things to do during a shift. The knowledge and technology that you gain while working here is extraordinary. The focus of the job is wireless and residential services which are primarily Bell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.