The Source Employee Review

Little to no room for advancement as well as bad pay
Assisstant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 August 2014
A typical day of work is trying to sell cell phones to every single customer that walks in the door, whether they want it or not, and try to overcome objections. I learned a lot about product because I was surrounded by it, but you have to try to learn. Most knowledge isn't taught properly. Co-workers are typically awesome. Working at the Source in a large city means you get to work with a lot of people from different stores and most of them are fun and nice. The management is constantly changing and inconsistent from person to person. Rules and requirements differ between managers due to bad and inconsistent training. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude and negative customers as well as the terrible pay and benefits.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay and Benefits

Other The Source Employee Reviews

Enjoyable but not adaptive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON13 April 2018
My review is as followed; if you have a good team it's a great time. The company is focused on too many metrics in my opinion making for unnecessary stress on employees.
You have to be a dolphing in order to swing with those sharks
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC10 April 2018
At the time that I was working here there was minimum wage salary plus commission so people had to compete against each other to provide food for home.

I learned a lot about sales and customer service and how to prepare yourself to be a better sales associate, in order to have satisfied customer you have to study a lot your products and service, we used to sale cellphones and contracts of service, that was interesting, getting certified to sales cellphones, we did a lot of e learning.
Pros
It is a great School to learn sales and customer service
Cons
I really prefer to reserve my opinion about this topic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Source. Our community is ready to answer.