The Source

The Source Pay & benefits reviews: Seasonal Associate

Featured review
The Source selected this as a representative review
The overall environment was a lot of fun. getting to interact with the community and customers was the best part of the job besides getting to see all of the cool new tech that has come out.
Pros
Commission plus hourly payment
The source was my first job. It was not an easy job but I kept up with the pace, meeting the sales quotas needed. There was a lot of stocking, and lifting. I spend most of the time on my feet.
Although my time at the Source was short, my managers were always willing to help me out with any issues and were more then willing to balance my schedules so that my shifts didn’t interfere with my personal life
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Long Hours
very productive place, learnt a lot, hit sales targets. more the sales, more the pay. They also pay the base pay plus incentives. a little stress to hit targets but its fun to work.
You really get to know everybody you work with resulting in a comfortable environment that fosters growth and a future for every employee involved, with opportunity not only to help the customer, but to help your fellow employee seek the vision laid out in order to benefit each party involved.
Pros
Benefits, Casual environment
Cons
-Effectively communicate with customers and meet customers needs -How to handle shipments, refunds -Learn how to react in several emergency situations
Pros
Free Lunches, Friendly Staff
Cons
Long hours (12+