The Salvation Army Employee Review

View all The Salvation Army reviews

a challenging position providing a true learning experience.
Manager (Current Employee) –  10 Jordan Crescent Charlottetown26 September 2013
A typical day would begin with necessary office work before store opening.The day was then spent coaching and assisting staff in the day to day operations.
Though sometimes challenging, working with both paid staff and volunteers from many different backgrounds with many different personalities taught me how to recognize and utilize the strengths of each particular individual to my advantage.
The hardest part of the job would be the restrictions involved with working with a charity.
The most enjoyable part of the job was implementing ideas and seeing positive results!
Pros
rewarding working with a recognized charity
Cons
extreme restrictions in operating budget

Other The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

Productive and clean
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 May 2018
All employees worked hard and went above and beyond to meet personal and group goals. Guest treated well and attended to accordingly. Store kept clean and in prestine condition.
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT18 May 2018
It was alright work as I was able to do my own hours and I was glad that I was able to help out the staff that appreciated the extra hand. It was an experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Salvation Army. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K