The Salvation Army
View all The Salvation Army reviews

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army Employee Review

Disorganized management team, vague and questionable orientation/start up experience, terrible communications, gossip and second hand information encouraged, far too grounded in magic thinking and prayer.

Pros

Punctual payments

Cons

Disorganized and poor communication from management

1.0Job security/advancement

fun workplace

very friendly and cool manager and coworkers, only bad thing you have to deal with a lot of garbage between donations and lots a sketchy people . but it helped me with my communication skills and being at the cash register

Pros

discounts

Cons

customers

fun environment

Productive environment along with best co-workers and supportive management who provide a fun and stress free working surrounding. Best workplace culture where daily duties are easy going and fun.
Same role

Very supportive and caring staff/management

I enjoyed working at the Trenton ON store until it was closed down in October 2019. The environment was friendly and instructions were easy to understand. We worked with volunteers, some with challenges, some getting work experience and some doing community work. The manager was fantastic and very patient, especially when there was stress with a worker or customer. We were all very sad when the store closed but still get together for coffee and catch up.

6.2K
3.8K
2.6K
1.1K

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare The Salvation Army with

• The Salvation Army
  • Management appears to have no retail experience but expecting staff to understand the philosophy (prayer based retail).