The Salvation Army logo
View all The Salvation Army reviews

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army Employee Review

Great experience

I was very satisfied working at Salvation Army. Everyone was supportive, kind and helpful. I felt valued and respected as an employee and I would highly recommend anyone to work there.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

They have an excellent Lunch Group.

I thoroughly enjoyed volunteering at The Salvation Army Food Bank Warehouse. I would recommend it to my friends, which I have, and I would and WILL continue to work there. The Lunch Group is always nice and friendly, as the staff is friendly. Overall, the atmosphere is calm, great, and welcoming.

Pros

Friendly People

Cons

Not open on Saturdays.
Same role

Layed back/responsible casual

Salvation Army is a great start off as a first job because of the multiple tasks you will be asked to do and or participate in. There is never a day when there is nothing to do because of the non stop shipments of donations. I am someone speaking from experience and loved it as one of my jobs. I would highly recommend this job to high school students because it looks great on your resume.
Same location

Frriendly team

Feel like working at home . Great team who Help each other . Easy job . Perfect duty time . Delivery is to other branches of salvation army which makes Delivery more easy .

Pros

Perfect place to work

6.2K