The Salvation Army
View all The Salvation Army reviews

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army Employee Review

bullied out of my job

working for the SArmy can be a wonderful and awesome thing. Its ministry and employment combined! However, leadership changes in the Army quickly and when it does there is no job security with the in coming leadership. If they at all perceive you as a threat it wont be long before they either find a reason to let you go or make your time working impossible to cope with. basically, they can bully you out of a job and so you quit. This makes me really sad that I'm writing this because it should not be like this. l loved my job.

Pros

Ministry and employment

Cons

insecure people in leadership

1.0Job security/advancement

Do Not Work Here

Management is terrible no one listens and everyone gossips, not trained properly, work culture is toxic, hi level stress job with very little pay, not worth the headache

Pros

Cons

the pay and stress
Same role

For the most part, it was a good place to work

Most days, it was pretty fulfilling helping clients. There were days where it got pretty stressful. Management for the most part where there to support the staff.

Inaccurate job description.

Do not work for the Salvation Army. Very poor management, lack of opportunity, petty supervisor, negative work culture, terrible pay. No integrity. I was offered the job based on a project I was contracted to do, only to be told I was never hired for that reason. Manager does not know how to manage.

Pros

Perfect if you don’t want to think!

Cons

Terrible, petty supervisor.

6.2K