The Salvation Army
View all The Salvation Army reviews

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army Employee Review

Ambiente di lavoro tranquillo

attenzione diretta al pubblico in quanto ha la gestione dell azienda totalmente di accordo alle loro politiche, la parte più difficile e quando non riesci a trovare quello che il cliente necessita, il meglio d questo lavoro e la gratitudine del cliente

Pros

ambiente di lavoro, lavoro in squadra ..

Cons

non ho trovato

5.0Job security/advancement

Environnement anxiogène et stressant

Milieu essentiellement occupe par des haïtiens, les employeurs (direction et supervision ) haïtiens eux même souhaite engager surtout des personnes issus de la même culture. Les horaires de travail ne sont pas clairs. Les employeurs cherchent a vous donner des heures de travail supplémentaires sans être payes.

Pros

Repas gratuit mais périmé

Cons

pause de 30 min pour manger, rythme extrêmement exténuant

Recycling is creativity

A typical day at Salvation Army includes a fast-paced environment in selling merchandise while focusing on quality. In my whole 20 years of experience, I have learned that reinvention is key. You have to categorize quickly what we are displaying for the day. Creativity is essential and quick judgement is required. I was very sad to hear that my store was closing in February but I have been actively seeking job opportunities at this company. One of the most enjoyable part of the job was giving a second life to a second-hand item to someone.

worst place

Horrible atmosphere. Bullying by long term employees towards newer ones. Management does not intervene. Exploitation of workers. Poor management. Prices are way too high.

6.2K