Safety shoes are important, other than that you are free to wear whichever pants and shirt you want.
Running shows, no low shirts or pants
dress pants and tops
The dress code is casual, pants and a shirt. Comfortable shoes to walk in.
I don't recall but I think it was very casual.
Casual. casual means not too dressy. . not sure what else to say. wow.
Black Pants & Shoes & a White Blouse.
Jeans and a T-Shirt
- Why would you want to work at The Salvation Army?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?19 people answered
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require background check?13 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Salvation Army?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Salvation Army? What are the steps al…8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Salvation Army?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Salvation Army?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Salvation Army?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by The Salvation Army?6 people answered