I ended up leaving due to bullying from management. I was a very good employee, there for a long time and I was treated terribly and my character was being assassinated by a horrible boss.
Management. people acting like the own you
I wouldn't leave due to the stage of my life ex age, as well as my experience. I am at a point in my life where I want to give back, to help, to support, to avocate for individuals that can't do for themselves.
I think it would be good place to work for what it stand for,qualaty that I have seen in the work in the staff .As long you are professionals about your work.kkì
Sickness which I did not pray for, pension or retirement .
I had health issues bad so I was off sick leave for 6 months back in November 2015
until April 2016. I was full time then to part time, long story. I left my job because
they wouldn't give me back my full time left on Oct 2017 for what I thought I had a full time
job from an agency but then also my common law partner he got really sick and passed away
Monday December 11th, 2017 at age 54.
Its time for me to move on the salvation army isnt a career i want to take it was a very good job but not somthing i want to do for a long time
The Salvation Army Thrift Store is a great place to start in the workforce, however the pay is not the greatest and you don't get many hours.
Toxic favouritism and a lack of vision regarding the mission statement of the organization. A general lack of effort and accountability. Clique behaviour with long-term employees embedded in union positions. A lack of oversight.
A lack of kitchen fundamentals such as proper cooling, labeling, hygiene and food storage.
Under staffed and poor management
- Why would you want to work at The Salvation Army?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?19 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require background check?13 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Salvation Army?9 people answered
- What is the dress code at The Salvation Army?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Salvation Army? What are the steps al…8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Salvation Army?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Salvation Army?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Salvation Army?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by The Salvation Army?6 people answered