Be honest, courteous, polite. Give senerios of how you would deal with certain personalities and situations.
-Know about the company you are applying for
-Show up on time
-Be neat in appearance
You should ask many questions & get to know the place a little before u start to work
I would be alert for the job interview, well groomed, neat and tidy, bring along with my most updated resume and spoken language, like fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Alert to three ways personal
Just be yourself
Get to know what job you are applying for and research it well.
Research information on the centre and services they offer. Understand the job requirements and be honest in responses during your interview.
- Why would you want to work at The Salvation Army?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at The Salvation Army?19 people answered
- If you were to leave The Salvation Army, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- Does The Salvation Army require background check?13 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Salvation Army?9 people answered
- What is the dress code at The Salvation Army?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Salvation Army? What are the steps al…8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Salvation Army?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Salvation Army?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by The Salvation Army?6 people answered