The Rosedale Group Employee Reviews

If you can afford to work just above minimum age and no pay on stat holidays well then this job may be the one for you.
Machine Operator. (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 March 2019
Yes and I found a number of the enjoyable to work with but most kept to a certain group.I found management heard but rarely ever seen except when it was on your time be it at lunch, break...etc. Training was done but not thorough enough. i was left to train through an ex employee who left but with little notice and i basically had to train myself on a machine that was very hard to learn to control and when asked to help you were shown how the controls work DONE!!!
I wouldn't go back to work for this company but it may work out for someone else.
Pros
free coffee, doughnuts once in awhile
Cons
Not payed on holidays, Management. Not completely sure of what your duties were from day to day.
Busy, well run. organized
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 March 2019
Great place to work very friendly employers and co-workers. Great hours. Would recommend working there, The hardest part is understanding how to properly load a trailer.
Terrible place to work
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 February 2019
I worked here for over 3 years. Unless you're a Filipino don't work here. They will all gang up on you and make your job 10 times harder then it needs to be. They will try to cause accidents to get you hurt in order to advance there own people, which nothing will be done about. They will ignore you by not talking to you, never even looking you in the eye, unless absolutely necessary. Management at the time was a coward and lazy. The office staff are nothing but gossipy lazy know-it-alls with nothing better to do then spread rumors.
Pros
Only if you're Philipino
Cons
Danagerous
productive
Office Assistant- Temp (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC7 September 2018
a typical work day was interacting with in coming customers and properly cater to their individual needs as well get other tasks done like scheduling , answering phone calls and making necessary work reports. I enjoyed every bit of it
Productive workplace with good people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2017
worked midnights with some good people. on a typical day youd see yourself unload or load around 8-12 trucks a night. some nights its busy and you have to stay for an hour or two to finish the workload.
Pros
good environment
Cons
busy
Room for improvement
Driver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 September 2017
Their mileage rate is competitive and reasonable. Management is horrible. Equipment maintenance is sub-par. Trucks aren’t spec’d Properly. Driver support is non-existent. No over-time after 60 hours/week. Driver expectations/work load is burdensome. You will be pushed hard. There is no continuity of policies across terminals. Managers lack proper credentials/knowledge/education. Orientation for new hires is poor. It’s a fast growing company without firmly established quality assurance metrics.
Pros
Mileage rate
Cons
Management/No overtime/No driver support
active job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 June 2017
I loved this job i was a forklift operator and i was unloading and loading trucks from 5 tons to 53 foot trailers, i was unloading flooring from carpet to lifts of hardwood
Pros
regular breaks
Cons
no management skills
Top notch
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2017
Great company to work for I wish I never left. A true family culture. Nice equipment great coworkers great management! You will be required to do heavy lifting so if you're not in shape don't bother but if you want to get in shape this job will do it. The pay is reasonable and dispatching is fair it's an easy five stairs for me.
I don't need to be anonymous my name is Roger and I would go back in a heartbeat
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Heavy lifting
Loading / unloading large Stock of carpets
Forklift driver /operator Counterbalance (Former Employee) –  ottawa1 October 2015
Typical day consisted of unloading and loading large carpet stock from distribution centres across Canada. prepare local shipping manifests for local businesses in Ottawa and load transports with carpet orders across Canada. The counterbalance forklift was my main source of equipment used to load and unload tractor trailers
Pros
shift preminiums
Cons
good place to work good christmas party
Straight truck driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 July 2014
10 hours a day i learned how to lift management sucked coworkers were exelent nothing hard about the job coworkers were the most enjoyable
Pros
good start time
Cons
mean dispatchers
Nice company to work with
Dock Associate (Former Employee) –  mississauga,ON1 December 2012
This was a nice company and working there was quiet exciting. Company has a nice working culture.