The Rimrock Resort Hotel

The Rimrock Resort Hotel Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

like every other housekeeping job has its difficult times but at the Rimrock the work team was the best; if anyone needed help we helped each other. the hardest part of the job was in summer when we had a time with under staff.
Pros
free staff acomm in summer
Cons
under staff sometimes
If you're looking for a job in Banff in Housekeeping I'd recommend looking elsewhere. The management is horrible and the team is horribly understaffed during the on-season. Employees are blamed for not completing rooms in time even though they give them so many checkouts /stayovers that it's nearly impossible to complete each day, even by their outlined standards. If you're looking for a place that will offer good pay and staff accommodations (by the way, you have to pay for staff accom in the Rimrock) then you can try looking literally anywhere else in the whole town for a place with Staff Accommodations offering the same pay and way less grueling work.
Pros
none for housekeeping
Cons
Stressful, may be forced to work overtime, no set days on/off, harsh manager
Working in Housekeeping at this hotel was the worst experience in my working career. Never before in my life have I found myself in a place where I constantly felt threatened by management and needed to seek out counselling for the depression and anxiety this job gave me. Management here was the worst and it did not surprise me at all to see and hear that they had trouble retaining staff. The fact I powered it out for 3 months should be considered long term employment.
benefits
Cons
Management, unrealistic expectations from workload given
It was really fun work place where everyone supportive and help each other. I was working with different people from all over the world so I really enjoyed it. Overall It was great experience and I learned a lot.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
no cons
The hotel is located in a beautiful environment. the management are excellent.it is a nice hotel to work in with good people.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pays for overtime