The Rimrock Resort Hotel

The Rimrock Resort Hotel Employee Reviews for Housekeeping Manager

Housekeeping Manager5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
I loved and enjoyed working here for 3 years. The hotel gave me so much knowledge about hospitality industry, I just felt that its time for me to move and take a leap for a more exciting place to live and work in other part of Canada.
Pros
Good benefits working in a 4 Diamond Hotel
Cons
Less working hours
Micro management. They let their people overwork with zero recognition and minimal compensation. One of the most shocking statement I received from a senior manager is, I quote “you need to bring radio every time cuz if you are needed to go and get something you have to do it” despite of the fact you only have 30 mins break. It is unpaid break. So many know it all people that took labour codes the otherway.
i worked here for 9 years in housekeeping dept, excellent team members .fun place to work. friendly staff caring bosses, helpful HR team, and well organized management
Everyday a challenging day and good experience to learn and excel. Always there is scope for your ideas and performance.
i was very happy to work in the rimrock. friendly environment. approachable and helpful management. best place to know about team work.