The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Pay & Benefits reviews

Limited social activities due to budgets.
Marketing product management and sales mentoring (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario22 July 2013
I was a manager that managed 3pepeole,one being in Montreal. My main roll was to manager prdoduct life cycles customer serviceand outside purchasing. The hardes part of my job was communicarinf with my U.S. counterparts as they did not comminicate very well with Canada. This caused communication breakdown with the salesforce and as a result our customer base. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with cusrtomers and fellow employees on a day to day basis.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
No salary increase in six years.
Worst Company, I've ever worked for.
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton1 November 2012
Micro Management, Regular emails on company policy changes failure to comply with changes will result in termination of employment. Your Supervisor will throw you under the bus to save his job. There were several occasions on where I had to tell my Supervisor how to do his job.

If you read any 4 or 5 star positive reviews on here, it is from the Human Resources Department, providing fictitious reviews on what a great company it is to work for.

Reality is low pay, treated like a child, no raises, no chance of promotion or change of position.
Pros
co-workers are great, because they're working for this company.
Cons
no overtime, on call 24/7, no raises, no promotions, poor leadership, poor wages, poor benefits.