The Reynolds and Reynolds Company

Canada11 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Good Working Environment

Working Good Environment, co-workers are good to work with, nothing hard about work, all has to be done within time frame.

Limited social activities due to budgets.

I was a manager that managed 3pepeole,one being in Montreal. My main roll was to manager prdoduct life cycles customer serviceand outside purchasing. The hardes part of my job was communicarinf with my U.S. counterparts as they did not comminicate very well with Canada. This caused communication breakdown with the salesforce and as a result our customer base. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with cusrtomers and fellow employees on a day to day basis.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

No salary increase in six years.

Insights into The Reynolds and Reynolds Company

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Worst Company, I've ever worked for.

Micro Management, Regular emails on company policy changes failure to comply with changes will result in termination of employment. Your Supervisor will throw you under the bus to save his job. There were several occasions on where I had to tell my Supervisor how to do his job.If you read any 4 or 5 star positive reviews on here, it is from the Human Resources Department, providing fictitious reviews on what a great company it is to work for.Reality is low pay, treated like a child, no raises, no chance of promotion or change of position.

Pros

co-workers are great, because they're working for this company.

Cons

no overtime, on call 24/7, no raises, no promotions, poor leadership, poor wages, poor benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement