The Quikrete Companies
The Quikrete Companies Employee Review

Productive and Dusty Atmosphere

9 September 2012
Management and co-workers are great people and easy to get a long with. Fast Paced environment.
benefits
Cons
dusty environment
6 January 2019
The management here was the major issue. They were responsible for leaving tools around and possibly getting the workers injured. When we had our first winter, we had no heat in the shop and were constantly yelled at if production slowed, even though it was due to frozen machines. In the end, business declined so much over the winter, that I had to move on.
3 November 2017
Same roleSame location
Poorly managed, falling apart, dirt hole, worst place I’ve ever worked at. Worst 3 years of my life. I don’t recommend this job for anyone! Good people, poor management
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
27 May 2020
Same location
The managment will write you up if you are sick.. Even with docotrs notes.. They are sneaky.. Liars.. The lunch room is full of black mold.. They want input but not if you are intelligent.. You are required to work overtime.. But back to ic you are sick.. You will lose your job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Quikrete Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7