Because managers are paid commission. Knowing that, if they don't make 35% margin, they don't make commission. They have base salary of $20/hr. Keeping employees means higher wages. Nothing but monkeys at the type writer. Every branch works hard for literally no profit. In the larger scheme of things, TPH is the new kinkos.
35% Margins don't come easy.
I didn't experience much of a turnover from the stores I worked.
- Fast pace environment which could be stressful at times
- Handles prints for large companies and can not afford to make costly mistakes
- Can be boring doing the same thing over and over again
- How did you get your first interview at The Printing House?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Printing House?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Printing House a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the dress code at The Printing House?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Printing House?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Printing House? What are the steps al…One person answered