Dress code is super relaxed. Dress to impress on the first day to make a good impression.. otherwise you can dress casually.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about The Printing House
- Why is they so mush of a turnover .4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at The Printing House?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Printing House?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Printing House a better place to work?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at The Printing House?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Printing House? What are the steps al…One person answered
See all questions and answers