The Princeton Review Employee Review

View all The Princeton Review reviews

Good teaching opportunities
Physics Instructor (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON15 August 2014
I taught a summer course a few years back. They provide training for those who haven't taught before and in-depth material for the subject you are teaching.
Great experience. I love teaching so this was the perfect job for me. Would work for them again in future if an opportunity arose.

Other The Princeton Review Employee Reviews

Fun sociable place to work
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
It was very positive and flexible position as a marketing rep on the U of Toronto campus.Low supervision style and freedom to set your work schedule.I got experience leading practice testing and got out and about postering and flyering. The culture is positive and upbeat and productive. Management was pleasant and sociable. The hardest part was procrastination on the occasions where it happened, and the most enjoyable was the hands-on nature of the work and the educational subject matter.
Pros
Flexibility with schedule and low supervision
Cons
Very repetitive
Flexible, but not a lot of opportunity to advance
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada27 June 2018
Flexible, but not a lot of opportunity to advance. Management and culture highly dependent on what office you're in. Can sometimes feel underappreciated for the work you put in, but the managers generally value work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Princeton Review. Our community is ready to answer.

The Princeton Review Reviews by Location