The Princeton Review Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Flexible, but not a lot of opportunity to advance
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada27 June 2018
Flexible, but not a lot of opportunity to advance. Management and culture highly dependent on what office you're in. Can sometimes feel underappreciated for the work you put in, but the managers generally value work life balance.
TPR is a goog place to work. The ambience is very professional and growth is tremendous.
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Bathinda, Punjab28 December 2017
I believe TPR is highly professional company to work with. The management is very supportive and they simply believe in providing good quality education to students.
Very unqualified
MCAT Instructor (Former Employee) –  North York, ON14 October 2017
I passed their Biology exam with 98% as well as their interview. I have Ph.D. in Biology. After all the time I had spent for their exam and their interview, they finally didn't hire me because they scared to hire a Doctor with lots of quality as I was and am also a professor. So, they just mostly hire less qualified people as even one person down there in his review mentioned that he was amazed when he got the job. I recommend to the students to not to waste their money here.
Great student job
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  University of Toronto, Scarborough15 May 2017
Provided information and guidance to students interested in post-graduate school through event fairs
Initiated contact and maintained relations with various campus departments, student-led organizations, Admission Offices, and the University of Toronto Career Centre
Developed marketing, communication, and presentation skills through promotional events to increase consumer base
Pros
Work around your own schedule (mostly)
Cons
Not enough hours sometimes
Good teaching opportunities
Physics Instructor (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON15 August 2014
I taught a summer course a few years back. They provide training for those who haven't taught before and in-depth material for the subject you are teaching.
Great experience. I love teaching so this was the perfect job for me. Would work for them again in future if an opportunity arose.