The Princeton Review

The Princeton Review Employee Reviews

You can schedule your classes as per your convenience. 24 hours technical support is available. periodic feedback/review is provided. transparent policies and good pay cycle
It was very positive and flexible position as a marketing rep on the U of Toronto campus.Low supervision style and freedom to set your work schedule.I got experience leading practice testing and got out and about postering and flyering. The culture is positive and upbeat and productive. Management was pleasant and sociable. The hardest part was procrastination on the occasions where it happened, and the most enjoyable was the hands-on nature of the work and the educational subject matter.
Pros
Flexibility with schedule and low supervision
Cons
Very repetitive
Flexible, but not a lot of opportunity to advance. Management and culture highly dependent on what office you're in. Can sometimes feel underappreciated for the work you put in, but the managers generally value work life balance.
I passed their Biology exam with 98% as well as their interview. I have Ph.D. in Biology. After all the time I had spent for their exam and their interview, they finally didn't hire me because they scared to hire a Doctor with lots of quality as I was and am also a professor. So, they just mostly hire less qualified people as even one person down there in his review mentioned that he was amazed when he got the job. I recommend to the students to not to waste their money here.
Provided information and guidance to students interested in post-graduate school through event fairs Initiated contact and maintained relations with various campus departments, student-led organizations, Admission Offices, and the University of Toronto Career Centre Developed marketing, communication, and presentation skills through promotional events to increase consumer base
Pros
Work around your own schedule (mostly)
Cons
Not enough hours sometimes
I taught a summer course a few years back. They provide training for those who haven't taught before and in-depth material for the subject you are teaching. Great experience. I love teaching so this was the perfect job for me. Would work for them again in future if an opportunity arose.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Princeton Review?