The Police Credit Union

Customer Service Representative1 review
Canada1 review

3.8Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Extremely poor management & unrealistic expectations

I highly do not recommend this company to anyone. During the interview process they have their poker faces on and everything seems good and they talked about their great “benefits” but that’s not the case. (Plus their bonuses are pennies compared elsewhere) Their thinking and systems are very old school so if you come from a bigger financial institution it will be even a bigger challenge especially in the lending department. They don’t care about their members unless you have a sufficient amount of money which really bothered me as I believe everyone is equal. They don’t see the value in their members as much as they don’t in their employees. The training is pretty much non existent. They throw you in quickly and expect you to know everything in a short period of time with no direction. There is an extremely high turn around! If you haven’t been there for 5-10+ years they see you as disposable and they have zero regard for your feelings and it’s like constantly walking on eggshells. They have unrealistic expectations for sales and their employees. Management doesn’t have the personality or skills to be in a management positions. It’s their way or the highway. Extremely manipulative and untrustworthy environment. I’m writing this review to save someone from making the mistake of accepting a job here like I once did and others I know who have quit or been fired without valid reasoning. If you accept, you will see the truth in my review sooner than later.

Pros

No Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Police Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3