The PIC Group

The PIC Group Employee Reviews

Canada82 reviews
Nice place to work for starters. Management is so helpful. They'll train you and site personnel are very helpful to get your job done. Overall good place to work
Pros
Cons
Sometimes site is not on bus route
I enjoyed working at the Pic Group. It was easy for me to follow along and learn what it was I needed to do during my shifts, the supervisors were great and the whole team was very communicative and worked great together.
-> A typical day at work is nothing work at a job site.
-> I learned a lot of from the Trigo company and getting much experience in the quality inspector.
Great Management, people are great. But have no Benefits ( Nothing!!). Sometimes there is Overtime, BUT you have to have 40 hrs, to get the overtime pay. And alot of the time, you don't get 40hrs, so Overtime,OUT THE WINDOW!!
Not regular shifts provided , salary is low , Not advised for those who wants to work full time , Work is easier as compared to other agency , new things to learn at different sites
Working at PIC group is really wonderful and learning. It is great to work with different power and quality measuring tools. It helps me to gain in-depth knowledge about various quality standards and techniques.
Its an inspection job for mechanical parts i.e. input shaft. Its easy task but you need to work hard all day because of the pressure of inspection more parts in the given time.
Pros
Interesting coworkers, good pay, fairly easy work
Cons
There aren't any
If you guys are hiring please take me into consideration I would love to work for you guys again it was my favourite place to work and I say that with confidence please consider me
Pros
Amazing people to work with. Fun environment it’s not stressful
Cons
There are none
I worked for this company about 8 yrs ago and I have to say that it was the best company I've ever worked for the employes were awesome to work for so we're the bosses it felt like a. family to me and the work was fun in my opinion I would love to work for you guys again
Pros
Feels like family it's fun
Cons
There aren't any
Its a inspection job for mechanical parts i.e. input shaft. Its easy task but you need to work hard all day because of the pressure of inspection more parts in the given time.
Great job, great pay, great management!
Fast paced but not uncomfortable work. Management is always trying to improve working conditions so thats a plus! Flexible scheduling and communicative HR
Pros
Interesting coworkers, good pay, fairly easy work
Cons
Sometimes dirty jobs, repetitive work
Worked as a quality inspector, main duties were to check parts like gear, gear parts and engine coverings. Great learning environment, learned new everyday.
employees have fun working part-time/full-time with different industries having different automobile/aviation production units that help to explore engineering minds.
No one looks at pic as a career, it fills a gap when you don't have a job and need one immediately. You walk in and you'll be working that same day. Thats all they offer
Always learning something new everyday there, hands on, always busy and the supervisors are really nice and accommodating to work with, overall its good experience.
Its a noramally on call job.
So whenever they call you if your schedule is on on that day you have to go for inspection whereever they send you.

PIC generally works to inspect automotive parts.

The management are very professional and friendly.Employee can share their evrything.

The main hardest part of this job is that it is very uncertain job.

Working in PIC is very fun due its friendly environment.
Pros
PIC gives you breaks allowence and shoe allowence
Cons
Uncertain job
Managers suck they dont help you with anything you are on your own...Their favourite people go on breaks as many times as they want!!! Lots of DRAMA!! No appreciation for the people that actually put an effort!!
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Not enough hours
Will never go back. on call hours. no available hours. horrible jobs. not enough money. no job security. no benefits. not worth the work. under appreciated.
Never gave enough hours. When you would go into work they would let you work for a bit then tell you to go home. They would have you work a couple of days then not call you back for a couple of weeks.
Cons
Supervisor was not nice at all
Working with TRIGO THE PIC group was excellent because of its techniques and quality checking methods. the working environment was safe with job security. The hardest part of the job was that tough filing work I did for 8 hours during few shifts.
Pros
paid brakes
Cons
sometimes heavy lifting work and rework
PIC is a USA based company and have a small setup in Canada It has a call centre for clients and some inspection work is carried out in this facility.satisfactory and enjoyable environment and lot of room to learn. It is a company which deals with the third party inspection for clients. It is a good company to work. It has office in USA also.
Pros
lot of work
Cons
less salary