The Peer Group

The Peer Group Employee Reviews

At first I was excited to take on the challenge and integrate my own ideas. Along the line I found myself under undue pressure which translated into mistakes upon mistakes. I feel like I created the pressure I found myself in but I also believe that management approach contributed to it. I also believe, that I was not given the enabling environment to succeed.Eventually, I lost the job and it took me a long time to understand what really happened. It boiled down to the fact that I was not a culture fit at this organization. Maybe, management should do more to accommodate people with different backgrounds to enable them succeed. Overall, I think, it's a great organization with great vision, trying different things to ensure its workers are happy.
Pros
Lots of gifts
Cons
Support and collaboration is utterly lacking. Unhealthy competition among employees.
My only complaint is with the initial training, múltiple files to read and a developing task, then start working like if you understand the system... is hard, but they assign a mentor to you and if you ask the correct questions and read all manuals, you’ll improve...
The company culture at PEER is great. The job activities are relaxed for the most part. The management is understanding and upbeat. Employees are given a nice amount of freedom as long as they are productive.
Awesome environment, lots of free food. The staff is amazing and they genuinely care about employees. Not much details on salary ranges. Constantly expanding and room for growth