The Peak Group of Companies

The Peak Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada46 reviews
Incredible work environment
The managers at Peak are very supportive, and make sure efforts and ideas never go unnoticed. Peak maintains a positive work environment wherein colleagues are friendly and accepting. There is a feeling of community, which is always a plus.
Upper management
Upper management had there heads up there butts..Didn't know where they had a good thing going. It was a boys club only my manager was a female and was the best they had upper management let her go.
Fast-paced environment, work-life balance
PEAK Group of companies has a respectful work environment, and our team is excellent.
The co-workers are great. We have a supportive management, and a superb supervisor.
great place to work
- Friendly coworkers but very professional at work
- Great support from management

- Team-work oriented culture

- Lots of fun events (ice cream +_+, free lunch, bbq, etc..)
Great work atmosphere
Peak is a company with diversity of people whom are great team players and very supportive to each other. I have able to improve my customer service skills and communication skills with proper business manner.
Pros
Supportive team mates and great working enviorment
Fun place to work in
Easy to work with management
Open-minded culture

Friendly Colleagues

Great flexibility at work

IT team is small & fun to work with.

Lots of fun activities in summer.
Great working environment
I worked in Peak for 5 years. I love to work in this company, they provide you a lot of opportunity to learn new things. We are like a big family, always help each other no matter what. Truly a great company to be a part of.
workplace
A Company that values People as their best asset. Preserves the work-life balance of employees through sponsored proactive events . Socially active organization engaged in contributing to the cause of current issues in the community
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Peak Group of Companies?
People are firendly
Colleagues are great and very helpful. We help each other a lot. Truly work as a family. The connection are pretty close. The communication channels are sparkling clean and smooth between management and operation.
Great people and company culture
Pros:
- Professional at work, 'work hard play hard' attitude

- Management is good to work with and work for, smart and quick to act,

fairly open-minded and flexible

- Management is able to give clear direction, not much sense of hierarchy,

team-work oriented culture

- Value and respect employees' contribution and their talents

- Mid-sized company with great potential to grow

- Education funds available for employees who want to advance

- Colleague engagement events, e.g. bowling, BBQ, U-pick etc.

Cons:

- Benefit packages are less attractive compared to larger companies. e.g.

no RRSP matching contributions

- Servicing only one main customer
Great Working Environment
I had the opportunity to work with Peak Installations for 10 plus years, it has been a fabulous experience in my career. This company is truly a family oriented company. The senior management teams were always there for guidance and direction. The working environment was a fast pace and that’s what I loved about it no two days were the same. We worked as a team to provide our customers with their end product. Truly a great company to be a part of. Well done Peak !
A Positive and Memorable Work Experience at Peak
Peak is a very friendly and respectful workplace with a diverse and fast-paced work environment. Employee development is encouraged; it offers great opportunities for continuous learning, career development and personal growth. Office perks include free lunches, birthday celebrations, and a variety of fun and exciting company events throughout the year.
Pros
Convenient location, Friendly colleagues, Career development opportunity
Cons
N/a
Good Hours, Good Comission, Lack of benefits
Great place to work if you have a complicated schedule.
Good commissions, no incentives and lack of benefits. If you are a good salesperson you can make a good salary, although do not count on the company to help you with post purchase problems or other
Management is great and very helpful.
Upper management has a very high knowledge of all departments and provide as much support as required.

Company culture is great, they have bbq's, and frequently go for lunch with colleagues.

Room for advancement for the right people.
Fun place to work with flexible hours
Peak Group of Companies is a fast paced home restoration and installations that are filled with a lot of passionate and enthusiastic workers. Working here can be really busy on the peak season, however it is also rewarding as you can learn so many things and people around you are supportive to help you.
Pros
flexible hours, great colleague and organization culture
Cons
workload can be overwhelming
Continuous growth and opportunity
I've been with this organization for several years and have witnessed Peak Installations grow to become the largest exterior home renovation company in Canada. With a mission in mind and exceptional drive, the opportunities are endless with Peak. I am glad to be part of this team and look forward to many more years of growth and prosperity. There's incredible talent within the organization and they are always looking for ways to improve. A great team environment with shared resources, you can't go wrong working for them as long as you are willing to contribute your talent and determination.
Ok
Terrible customer service.
Complaints all the time.

High priced, customer are not ware they are not dealing with Home Depot , they are a 3rd party and pay Home Depot a commission, very high pressure
Great place to work!
Peak is a challenging environment where accomplishments are rewarded and hard work does not go unnoticed.

Growth in the company drives individual growth and there are many opportunities for advancement.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up in a dynamic environment. However it is also the most enjoyable part of the job to be able to see the outcomes of your contributions.
Blessed to be working at Peak!
As a new immigrant looking for a stable job and life, I couldn't have asked for a better job. My day goes by smoothly. My job is challenging but there is never unnecessary pressure from the supervisors. They are very understanding and accommodating.

The one thing that I absolutely love about my job is the people I am working with. They are kind, honest, genuine and nice people. They are my family here.

I have learnt so much at this job that the list is too long!

I do not find anything in particular about my job that I would term as 'hard' or 'difficult'. However, I do find myself a little helpless because a lot of third parties are involved and thus I am not able to update my customers with the latest information.

I find my job very enjoyable overall. I cannot wait for Mondays so that I can go back to work and the entire week just flies by.

In short, I am super happy and satisfied at my job.
Pros
There is free food almost everyday - sweets, pizza, coffee, hot chocolate! Ah! I love it! The kitchen is very well equipped - refridgerator, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, water kettle, bottled water and cutlery.
Cons
So far I cannot think of any cons.
Amazing company to work for!!
Peak is an ambitious company with real opportunities. There is ample opportunity to enhance your skills. Peak surely is a goal-driven company and has an amazing culture. Friendly coworkers, great support from management, good opportunities for career development are just a few things you can find here.
Pros
High energy, great people and incredible career growth opportunities
It's a pleasure to work at Peak!
I've been working for more than twenty years in various employers, I'd say Peak is one of best employers I've ever worked for. The company is very goal-driven and it cultivates team work that promotes great cross-functional learning opportunities. Employees are hard working, responsive and dedicated, and they are fun to work with!

It's great to see that some colleagues have been happily working here for 5, 10 to 20 years, while new opportunities are also available for great talents like experienced professionals and university students. The best part is they all work well together, whether it's for work-related projects, or in supporting charitable activities and team events! It's a pleasure to work at Peak!
Pros
A progressive company with great learning and career opportunities if you are up for the challenge.
Cons
It is a fast-paced environment so must do things in an effective and efficient manner.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Peak Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.