Great people and company culture
- Professional at work, 'work hard play hard' attitude
- Management is good to work with and work for, smart and quick to act,
fairly open-minded and flexible
- Management is able to give clear direction, not much sense of hierarchy,
team-work oriented culture
- Value and respect employees' contribution and their talents
- Mid-sized company with great potential to grow
- Education funds available for employees who want to advance
- Colleague engagement events, e.g. bowling, BBQ, U-pick etc.
- Benefit packages are less attractive compared to larger companies. e.g.
no RRSP matching contributions
- Servicing only one main customer