The Peak Group of Companies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced progressive company
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 April 2018
+Company has vast spectrum of global business interests - many opportunities to learn and grow a career

+High upward mobility - promotions and bonuses - if self motivated and focused

+Longer term employees tend to be the very best at what they do

+Management is reliable, honest and hardworking

-Richmond office can be a little business-minded and could try to lighten the mood

-Not a place for people who must have structure and look for continuous management
Pros
Great opportunities for self driven people
Cons
Less structure
Amazing and inspiring company
Director (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 April 2018
Peak is an amazingly inspiring company to work for. The company is fast paced and very forward thinking. The company works closely with Home Depot and they are very customer focused. They manufacture and supply many products to Home Depot as well as being a major install service provider for Home Depot. Not a great company for lazy people but very rewarding for harder workers looking for a career.
Pros
Great leadership and always growing
Cons
Fast paced
Stay away
Outside sakes (Former Employee) –  Canada10 March 2018
This company expects you to be a contractor and within a month of training they will decide to terminate you or hire you. That's guys have gone through multiple people in the last year and have screwed many individuals. I would only apply if I was recently in the industry to catch lieing remarks
Pros
3 months off a year
Cons
No job security
An exciting company to work for
Saff member (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 April 2017
The company is growing fast, which creates opportunities for employees to grow our careers and take on interesting projects.

The leadership is caring and supportive of employee development.
Great place to work, constantly innovative, exciting future with lots of growth.
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 April 2017
The Peak culture is work hard, but have fun doing so! Everyone's very busy - the workload is typically pretty large - but because you're treated so well and the support from the team is so strong, it's not a problem.

We have a lot of very tenured, committed managers, which we all appreciate, and we're especially aware this is a company which is going places. We all want to be part of that growth.

The partnership with Home Depot has really helped put Peak on the map, only this means the expectations for 'best in class' service delivery are very high.

Peak respects everyone's need to strike an appropriate 'work/life' balance, which is appreciated, but generally speaking I see everyone being very committed to their work, and their team.

The office is also conveniently located - lots of free parking available and we're close to shops/restaurants.
Pros
Exciting future/opportunity for growth, great location, interesting work
Cons
Access to transit is a bit limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Peak Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

The Peak Group of Companies Reviews by Location