The Orthotic Group Employee Reviews

good place
Client Care Representative - Clinical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON12 January 2018
The people are very loving and the culture is like a family at the orthotic group. We had lots of fun building our reputation as an organization. Many great memories
Flexible hours and enjoyed the work experience.
Labelled and items for shipping (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON3 November 2017
I began working part time. I was then hired full time and enjoyed flexible working environment. I enjoyed the joband hadfun working for a company with no pressure for production.I ended up leaving to be a stay at home mom.
lovely group of people
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON1 September 2017
My experience so far is that everyone is very happy to be here. It's a lovely place to work.
My team is very helpful. I have only been here 3 months but I can tell that every one gets a long.
Pros
Free Bagels on Wednesday
Very busy environment
PRODUCTION WORKER (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON5 August 2017
The Orthotic Group is one of the largest manufacturer of orthotics shoes in Canada. This company is very busy, but fun to work with. It is a multicultural company with very strong team work attitude.
productive, fun and good leadership
Orthotic Shoe Technician (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 June 2017
It is fun working in this company, they encourage you to bring the best thing in you. They are very encouraging and they acknowledge your effort. They want the company to increase the sales and also they want their employee to improve themselves.
Pros
free bagel every wednesday
Cons
no cons
Fast Paced Work Environment
General Orthotic Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 March 2017
This company is my second home. Can be physically and mentally demanding but if you enjoy working as a team and up for challenges then this is a perfect place to work and interact with.
Pros
Salary Bonus Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
a dynamic working environment.
Orthotic Shoe Technician (Current Employee) –  Markland Street, Markham Ontario13 March 2017
I felt productive when I was in this company, I became a technician, modification, pre operation that checks the accuracy of the order. I was so enjoyed doing different jobs and be trained to different position.
Pros
free bagel every wednesday
A company with good business opportunities
business analyst and Quality assurance specialist (Current Employee) –  markham, ontario10 July 2015
The company has new business opportunities because of their strategy of acquiring companies around the world and making that way a holding in their specific field
Pros
Wednesdays bagle days
Cons
hard to envision long term company plan
Great place to work at and learned so much about Admin.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Markham, Ont17 April 2014
Great place to work at. Great staff and environment. I learned so much and i am thankful.