The Orthotic Group

The Orthotic Group Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
The management was not a good fit for me, didn’t make for a rewarding or pleasurable work environment. Too much focus on quotas, and not good service.
workers are mistreated and paid minimum wage. Super high turnover and an absolute nightmare in terms of management. Stay far away from this sweat shop. Very unsafe workplace
Pros
Cons
No over time pay, poor management, underpaid and over worked
The Orthotics Group is one of the busy manufacturing company I worked with. People there are workable but friendly. Management there are very pleasing that they would do anything to make you work overtime.
Job secured, workplace environment is good. I had the best learning experience while I was employed. I have learned so many work skills that I was able to grow in the company. I worked in all the departments of the production from start to finish and was able to do the same in the other line of Orthotics which is Langer Biomechanics.
The people are very loving and the culture is like a family at the orthotic group. We had lots of fun building our reputation as an organization. Many great memories
I began working part time. I was then hired full time and enjoyed flexible working environment. I enjoyed the joband hadfun working for a company with no pressure for production.I ended up leaving to be a stay at home mom.
My experience so far is that everyone is very happy to be here. It's a lovely place to work.
My team is very helpful. I have only been here 3 months but I can tell that every one gets a long.
Pros
Free Bagels on Wednesday
The Orthotic Group is one of the largest manufacturer of orthotics shoes in Canada. This company is very busy, but fun to work with. It is a multicultural company with very strong team work attitude.
It is fun working in this company, they encourage you to bring the best thing in you. They are very encouraging and they acknowledge your effort. They want the company to increase the sales and also they want their employee to improve themselves.
Pros
free bagel every wednesday
Cons
no cons
This company is my second home. Can be physically and mentally demanding but if you enjoy working as a team and up for challenges then this is a perfect place to work and interact with.
Pros
Salary Bonus Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
I felt productive when I was in this company, I became a technician, modification, pre operation that checks the accuracy of the order. I was so enjoyed doing different jobs and be trained to different position.
Pros
free bagel every wednesday
The company has new business opportunities because of their strategy of acquiring companies around the world and making that way a holding in their specific field
Pros
Wednesdays bagle days
Cons
hard to envision long term company plan
Great place to work at. Great staff and environment. I learned so much and i am thankful.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Orthotic Group. Our community is ready to answer.
The Orthotic Group Reviews by Location