The Nuna Group of Companies logo
The Nuna Group of Companies

The Nuna Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 66 reviews

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nuna Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement