The Nuna Group of Companies logo
The Nuna Group of Companies
View all The Nuna Group of Companies reviews

The Nuna Group of Companies

The Nuna Group of Companies Employee Review

Very good experience over all

From first phone call to start date it was relaxed and professional, they look after all arrangements for transportation work clothes E.T.C.at work site and on the job was excellent as well , any help I needed was looked after a promptly. Over all very good except experience.

4.0Job security/advancement

Fun and productive

Liked working with Nuna . Everyone was so helpful and we work good as a team. The supervisors were great .. easy to talked too. Made the job very easy and helpful.

Good bunch of people

No really complaints about the company. Only the job site. Detour. Camp and food not so good. Supervisors and crew members were easy to get along with. I was treated very good.

Pros

Great supervisors and crew members

Cons

Jobsite

Amazing Employees, Disappointing Management

When I started with Nuna, I was welcomed with arms wide open! The job was fast paced and exciting! My team was great! Friendly, positive, collaborative and I was very happy. Unfortunately after my 6-8 months of tenure, I started to see the toxic traits exhibited by particular team members and managers. The manager responsible for the team did not provide support or discipline when it was truly necessary. Although I loved my job, the "drama" made it an uncomfortable environment to succeed in. There was too much gossip between the department manager and team members which played a huge impact on my success with the company which caused me to resign from my role. I loved the company, the experiences they gave me and the incredible employees who work at the job sites giving their all every day. This is a company I would love to be involved with again should the circumstances be different in the particular department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nuna Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare The Nuna Group of Companies with

• The Nuna Group of Companies
  • Very good experience over all