The Nuance Group Employee Reviews

Leading with Respect
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON19 August 2019
my responsibilities include;

- greet and engage
- inventory control
- leadership training

I like the airport work environment because everyday is a new day, culturally, business is always different. the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people everyday.
Overall work experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2019
I loved the customers and my co worker! Typically there is always something to do !
As for management something needs to be done. They don’t abide by rules but expect their employees to ! Monkey see monkey do ! HR very helpful whenever I needed their help
Pros
Lots of hours and co workers
Cons
Management Not supportive
good times with free perfume
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2017
good people, good environment, good times.funny workers nice mangers, very easy to talk to. never worked more than 8 hours a day. got free stuff10/10.
Productive and have some summer outings, free lunches and short hours
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 August 2017
Members of the management are nice people and always supports their staff. Good relationships with co-workers and always extends help when needed with good team work.
Pros
Free lunches, short hours on days before holidays and give free stuff
Fun and relaxing workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON8 June 2017
It's a fun and relaxing workplace to work with, but working in the irregular hours. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment because the customers there are rushing all the time. The culture of the workplace is good everyone is very nice, but the management sometime they did not communicate well. Therefore, there will be some problem regarding on the schedule, allocation, or duty. The hardest part of the job is customers are rushing all the time. The most enjoyable part is you get to see fresh thing everyday.
Pros
fun, nice coworker
Cons
irregular hours, unstable schedule
Great place for team players,and independent thinkers. Very supportive management.
Category Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 January 2017
Great opportunity to work with a supportive group of people which of course was lead by a great leader. Worked effectively together as a team and supported each other to accomplish our goals.
Hardest part of the job was when we were acquired by another company.
Pros
Great management. Team support.
Sales Associate at Nuance Group
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2016
This was a part time position that helped in terms of customer service. Management was poor at times and got difficult to communicate with them. Need to focus on employee needs as well, especially head office.
High Energy and Fun Working Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 August 2016
Working at the YYC airport was particularly fun and active. There are a few Duty Free shopping locations throughout the airport so at the end of a shift, generally full-time, one could easily reach 10,000 steps, so it was great for me and my co-workers at remaining active. A general day was very simple, we would clock in, check in which location of the airport we were servicing, and head down, and service the customers until either the end of your shift or there was a rotation. As for my co-workers, they were very helpful, fun, and enjoyable to work with when I first started out, and management was relatively the same.

The hardest part of the job would have to be when our valued customers were not seeing eye to eye with the liquid regulations, so we would simply have to take whatever the customer had to say, but still enforce the rules of the airport.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with such a diverse group of people from all over the world. Working there inspired me to study a couple of foreign languages, and soon, I will be taking my fluency exam in French and Spanish.
Pros
Lots of Freebees during the holiday season
Cons
None that I can think of
Productive place to work and interact with co workers.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 September 2015
All the employees were very welcoming and made me feel at home on my first day made it easier to settle in at the warehouse.

Workplace was clean and moved at a productive pace.
Pros
Positive environment, fair break times.
Excellent
System Support Analyst, North America (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2014
Challenging
Its an Ocean to learn
Good Management
Its a nice company to work with..I love working here...
Great Company
General Accountant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2013
Amazing company to work for, great management and worth ethics