The National Benefit Authority

The National Benefit Authority Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Positive Work Environment

The people are fantastic. I enjoy coming into the office everyday because of the people I work with and the work we do. Recent changes in management have led to a very positive change in office culture that encourages both transparency and learning. It is both encouraging and motivating to see a successful company that listens to their people and keeps taking steps to be better. I'm looking forward to being a part of the companies continued success!

Pros

The people. Work/Life balance.

Cons

Long commute

Excellent management, productive and positive atmosphere and a meaningful job helping others.

The NBA is a great place to work. Management is very approachable and accommodating. Good work is recognized and there are many people who move up in the company because of their hard work and dedication. A genuine camaraderie is evident in the really pleasant workplace environment. There are many people that are helped because of the NBA and it's very rewarding to be a part of that. A big and growing company but it's still very personal and you're not just another number.

Pros

Great management, meaningful job and pizza lunches

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The National Benefit Authority?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The National Benefit Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement