The Mortgage Division

The Mortgage Division Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Great place to work great stuff just recently started Everything great nice management amazing environment I like it great support team and great principal broker
As a brand new agent, I was a bit apprehensive of where to start. The team rallied around me and helped me to close my first deal, answered all my questions and guided me through the process - the right way. No short cuts.
Great staff and training program provided for new agents. Great support provided for new agents as myself. All questions answered in a timely manner - (email and telephone).
The Mortgage Division is an amazing place to learn from people in the industry! Incredible mentors and balance has truly made it the best place to work for me! I look forward to growing with the company as it expands and enjoy all the new people I get to meet each day as well!

It means a lot when you work with people who truly care about their clients and ensure everyone feels like family. That is when you know a brokerage will always put their clients best interest first!
Pros
Mentoring, Stacked Kitchen, Friendly Office Enviroment
Cons
Nothing!
good learning environment, simple structure, one on one,direct access to underwriter, love commission checks ,easy going but serious team, learned about social media marketing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Mortgage Division?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Mortgage Division. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6