The Mobile Shop Employee Review

View all The Mobile Shop reviews

Great
Mobile Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2017
great work place management at the time wasn't the greatest commission based work place. dealing with seven different carries benefits are good. have to deal with customer all day that means customer service is key and selling is to top it off by winning the clients.

Other The Mobile Shop Employee Reviews

Poor HR recruitment, horrible onboarding experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON16 July 2019
This company, took about one month and half to make a decision to hire or not.

I was recruited by someone who was in HR. I went to the scheduled interview, did very well and was told I was hired by the manager who interviewed me. HR needed some background information done. I had filled it and waited to hear back. I had some prior conviction but nothing that couldn't be overlooked through my previous Sales experience and I had a job in the same industry. The HR recruiter had given me the runaround for about a month and asked me to get a police record check done and I had followed instructions. Meanwhile they had sent me documents declaring I was temporarily hired. After waiting to receive the police report and paying from my pocket. The recruiter had told me it wouldn't be a problem and they were just waiting for the documents to be recieved. The week I had received them, she emailed saying she had left the company and I was now dealing with someone else who was reviewing by case. By the end of it, they had wasted my time and rejected me based on a DUI conviction and Failure to appear. Meanwhile, thinking I was hired because that's what the first recruiter made it seem to be. Overall I felt lead on, and extremely disappointed for the time wasted going back and forth. I never seen an onboarding process so unorganized and unprofessional. Well thats my split milk.
Seemed nice at first.
Mobilist (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL13 July 2019
Shady and manipulative management. Had my bonuses stripped because targets were changed at the end of the month. Said they'd give training, no training ever received. Claimed to offer benefits, no benefits at all. Manager will undermine and insult you when speaking to customers.
Pros
Cellphone discount
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Mobile Shop. Our community is ready to answer.