The Mobile Shop Employee Review

View all The Mobile Shop reviews

Gaining confidence
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Don Mills, ON16 March 2018
This job allowed me to improve my public speaking skills with customers whenever I would interact with them. Made me gain more knowledge in the aspect of cell phones and carrier networks. The one thing I learned from this work is the importance of "customers for life" policy. It made me realize that it's easy to sell anything to a customer but implementing this policy allows you not only sell them what the want but to build trust with them.

Other The Mobile Shop Employee Reviews

Great Telecommunications Entry Level Job
Mobile AdvIsor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON21 June 2019
The mobile shop is a great way to learn about the three major telecommunication companies and the different sales techniques utilized to obtain new customers . The training is limited so you mostly learn on your own.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
limited training, no benefits unless specific sales targets are met
Nobody communicates
Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON21 June 2019
Hard getting bonuses from them paid out first bonus was paid to old manager who was not employed still fighting for money earned with the labour board. Overall experience the DM they fired before me was the only decent human being in upper management actually cared about his people. Would not recommend anyone to apply unless they want hours cut (unless your the manager) cause it has high turn over.
Cons
As a manger hard to keep staff when they cut hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Mobile Shop. Our community is ready to answer.