The Mobile Shop Employee Reviews for Mobilist

Seemed nice at first.
Mobilist (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL13 July 2019
Shady and manipulative management. Had my bonuses stripped because targets were changed at the end of the month. Said they'd give training, no training ever received. Claimed to offer benefits, no benefits at all. Manager will undermine and insult you when speaking to customers.
Pros
Cellphone discount
Cons
Everything else
Horrible lead mobilist
Mobilist (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, ON30 May 2019
Lead was horrific. I was reminded daily that I would probably not reach minimum sales, despite being on probation so I could learn. Lead at one point told me I would not last past the three months probation. Lead gave themselves busiest hours and days, then complained that I hadn't hit daily quota. Lead had no respect for the customer or their needs, constantly upsold by stupid amounts, including myself. Was constantly told to harass customers in store by Lead, while Lead sat behind desk playing phone games. Lead constantly broke company policies, but would penalize me if I sat down.

Benefits are a lie, you must reach a difficult personal sales target to even qualify for a month of benefits.
Pros
Lots of downtime to browse the internet
Avoid at all costs
Mobilist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 March 2019
Horrible management higher up, full time is 30 hours which they will still try to cut from you. You are expendable in every way imaginable, you're not an employee you're just another prawn to them.
Mobilist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 January 2019