The Lowe-Martin Group
The Lowe-Martin Group Employee Review

Big Changes are happening

29 August 2018
Lowe Martin acquired RP Graphics in 2015 and is now know as Toronto Operations. Former RP Graphics President, now SR. VP and General Manager put together a team of competent managers, cut the waste and mismanagement and has been able to lead a successful business since the previous reviews were posted.

He is now doing the same for the Ottawa operations. Cutting the waste, so I don't think the previous reviews apply to how the company is changing for the better.

I'm seeing positive things - 5 years of service here.
Pros
Coworkers - great group of people
Cons
Can be stressful - its the nature of the business, not a reflection of the company.
10 April 2020
Not well compesated in my position. Supervisor onmy time is not well knowledgeable in what we’re doing in the production. Theres a favoritism going on
17 June 2019
Working with my project coordinator on a daily basis to ensure my clients deadlines are being met and on schedule. Able to obtain new clients due to heatset web equipment, not offered previously. Pricing became quite a challenge over the years due to changes in this industry. Ongoing increase of digital print (e-brochures / e-catalogues) therefore decreasing their needs for printed product.
7 June 2019
The people there are nice, you can make some friends, however, you fell that everyone is overwhelmed with a lot of responsibilities, especially the mid-management.
Job security is an issue!!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Lowe-Martin Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9