The Logit Group
View all The Logit Group reviews

The Logit Group

The Logit Group Employee Review

Was okay

Hated it but pay was steady. Working from home is also pretty convenient. Shift Leaders/quality control agents rarely online, this is annoying when you can’t figure out what to do because you also get in trouble for being idle. Ppl you call are rude or disrespectful - but that’s expected.

Same role

It’s a fairly easy job, gets really repetitive though.

I would recommend for any body who wants it as an easy work from home source of income. The pay is alright but there’s not really any chance to get a raise. The teammates and leaders were pretty nice though.

Pros

Work from home Easy to do

Cons

Repetitive
Same roleSame location

Overall a solid company.

Enjoyed my almost 18 years with the Logit Group. Management was always fair and willing to answer any concerns l may have had. I found working at Logit to be a valuable learning experience, as l was given the training necessary to help me become an asset to the company.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Shared equipment Benefits non-existent
Same location

Repeating, must be exact, boring but pays on time

Ok just very very exhausting saying same script for 7 or 8 hours, but would rather do so then travel or leave the house, often able to work extra hours n minimum is about 20 hours week with at least 1 weekend shift of either Saturday 10-6 or Sunday 12-8 all other shifts begin 5pm- ending anywhere from 9pm-12am or you can choose Monday through Friday everyday 5-10 and have weekend off. Seems easily flexible it's nice to not have to leave home for minimum wage job. Going to try it as long as I can handle as it's hard to find a reputable paying job for working from home. Dislike having forced 15min unpaid breaks n unpaid lunch or even a 2 minutes bathroom break it's unpaid which is ridiculous, as should be paid lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Logit Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement