The Logit Group

The Logit Group Employee Reviews

Canada47 reviews
Easy work, good work life balance
It was okay. The managers were easy to get along with. The work was easy, and there was a good work life balance. You were required to work 3 shifts a week and could choose which days you worked. If a customer was being verbally abusive, you were allowed to hang up on them. Sometimes there were quotas to meet, and sometimes there weren’t. There were times a manager would say that you wouldn’t be working because the head office in Ontario asked them to call off people who weren’t getting the numbers they wanted.
Horrible place
Horrible place to work very disorganized treat their employees like garbage and you could be top producer and still treat you like you are nothing they say their flexible but arent in anyway .
Fun and easy workplace
It's a good job, but with the rising costs of living, your paycheck gets you no where.
There is Not enough hours as promised.

And the company keeps growing by hiring new people to fit the clients demands. But not enough hours to give everyone scheduled shifts.

It is a good place for students to gain customer service. Just not good enough to have as a career.

The Supervisors and Boss is cool tho.
Balanced life and work, minimum wage, but decent shifts.
Alright work environment. More work than usual for Market Research. Excellent team work and understanding staff, but overturn of the bosses and miss or hit with the bosses.
Busy, with poor training and poor management.
The job itself is quite easy, but very quickly is boring/dull. (personally)
Management is terrible, aside from the head woman, (whom you'll speak to during the interview.

The "manager" is a 17/18 year old kid on a high horse. He doesn't like people that are intimidating? Who knows.

The job isn't sophisticated, easy, boring, repetitive; the big thing is that it's not at all engaging.
Run if you could!
They weren't lying when they said their turn over rate was pretty high. Give yourself 2-3 months before you realize you're being managed by supervisors who have the mental capacity of an infant and could careless, as long as you're getting certain amount of survey completes. The pay is terrible unless you're a student looking to make extra cash. Overall, i'd run from this place and never look back.
Just okay
It was just okay. It was annoying and stressful. I don't think I would ever want to work there again. The employers don't really care about the employees.
This company no longer exists
It makes sense, this was my first job and i thought how did place even exist? it was managed so poorly, a couple months after i left the company had completely shutdown.
Terrible management, Lack of attention
Worked there for a month, and that was enough for me. The management in place is ran by a couple people with zero knowledge on the work at hand, or spending the majority of their time at their desk on their phone!!
Systems would go down frequently with supervisors shunning you away to your desk to "PM {them} in chat" only to get ignored. Downtimes are not logged properly, leaving a lot of room for pay discerpinsies.
Pros
Flexibility, Easy work
Cons
Uncomfortable seating, no extended hours from W@H, poor management team, improper structure
Worst job
This was my first job and maybe that's why it was the worst job I've ever had. But it was like a jail cell, you couldn't leave your seat, you had to deal with rude people all the time. and for almost no money
Poor management and equipment
Poor management and working equipment, however they do offer flexible hours particularly for students looking to make extra money. A lot of managers sat and did nothing but talk among themselves and did no work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor equipment and managment
Not productive work but good for improving communication
In this job, researchers call different people and ask questions about different topics. It is not productive but it is good for improving English language and communication.
slow and boring work but fun coworkers
The dials were automatic meaning every time you finished a call, another one would go through giving you not that much time for a break between calls. It was very fast paced calling wise however lots of people hang up on you meaning very few surveys. It can be frustrating however they don't normally give you a quota so if you get 10 surveys or 2 it doesn't make much difference. This job is great for a high school student to make some money as it is part time and from 5pm-11pm. You also get to choose your shifts with the requirement of three shifts a week.
High Turnover
As a PC the expectations tend to be that of doing the dirty work for the project managers. Wages are extremely uncompetitive and the amount of work fluctuates from nothing to do to everything to do at once. Not surprising that this role has high turnover. Its a shame because the company itself is a trusted name in the industry for the most part and most of the people you work with are nice.
Pros
Lunch provided at the end of the month, nice office atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, overtime isn't compensated, basically doing the PM's job for them for half the pay
Stressful job
Horrible work in Montreal's office of Logit Group. They don't care about you, even if you are very bad after 4 hours of work without any break. And of course, the software that begin call automatically. SLAVER !
The people were what made it good
The coworkers were what made it a fun place to work, the management was a bit inconsistent & there wasn't any room for advancement, although I did try to grow within the company all the way til they laid me off, I was there almost 2 years. I've been through 2 managers however there were people there 3 years & went through 5 managers & people there 10 years who went through about 8 managers.
Pros
I met good people before they shut down
Cons
Not stable
very slow working enviourment
very slow and you must fill a certain quota or else you could be sent home for misproduction. For example if the qutoa is 3.5 completed surveys and you only complete one per hour you are being sent home.
good management and staff
Learned how to give surveys , very good training and support,
good coaching

good training

pleasant atmosphere and bonus system .. Convenient location near the subway

Easy to follow the computer system and the call reporting system.
Pros
near subwa7
Cons
sometimes dont know end of shift until last minuite
Wouldn't recommend
Lots of students but upper management does not care. Showing up to work right after school (still in a uniform) and not receiving any slack (no food in your cubicle). Expected to work late hours and long shifts.
Logit Group aren't what they claim to be.
Despite the fun fact that they offer the opportunity to work from home, the management is bad, their software always crashing, often cancelling shifts at the last minute, very poor management and support. I'm working for the Montreal branch.

During every of my sessions from home (and even from the office when I had my 2 weeks training), the supervisors were blabbing about weather and non-job related stuff to one of the supervisor's desk (they were 3 supervisors chatting at her desk and they sent one of them looking for the other interns once in a while), when their system crashed, they just took forever to tell us what to do...

They often give you attitude when you showed them what was wrong with their multiple recurring computer bugs...

No support whatsoever from the managers too.

I call supervisors and text them but no answer.

same with the manager.

And today one hour prior to my shift (from 17h to 24h), they decided to cancel my interviews for the whole week. They gave me no reason, and they don't answer my text or my call.

How I'm supposed to pay my share of the rent?
Pros
working from home
Cons
cancelling and/or making you finish too early
Not good
The staff were very mean to the coworkers and they had absolutely no regards for the well being of the workers and so it seemed extra difficult when working with that kind of managment