The Logit Group Employee Reviews

High Turnover
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 November 2018
As a PC the expectations tend to be that of doing the dirty work for the project managers. Wages are extremely uncompetitive and the amount of work fluctuates from nothing to do to everything to do at once. Not surprising that this role has high turnover. Its a shame because the company itself is a trusted name in the industry for the most part and most of the people you work with are nice.
Pros
Lunch provided at the end of the month, nice office atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, overtime isn't compensated, basically doing the PM's job for them for half the pay
Stressful job
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 September 2018
Horrible work in Montreal's office of Logit Group. They don't care about you, even if you are very bad after 4 hours of work without any break. And of course, the software that begin call automatically. SLAVER !
The people were what made it good
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2018
The coworkers were what made it a fun place to work, the management was a bit inconsistent & there wasn't any room for advancement, although I did try to grow within the company all the way til they laid me off, I was there almost 2 years. I've been through 2 managers however there were people there 3 years & went through 5 managers & people there 10 years who went through about 8 managers.
Pros
I met good people before they shut down
Cons
Not stable
very slow working enviourment
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2018
very slow and you must fill a certain quota or else you could be sent home for misproduction. For example if the qutoa is 3.5 completed surveys and you only complete one per hour you are being sent home.
good management and staff
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 May 2018
Learned how to give surveys , very good training and support,
good coaching
good training
pleasant atmosphere and bonus system .. Convenient location near the subway
Easy to follow the computer system and the call reporting system.
Pros
near subwa7
Cons
sometimes dont know end of shift until last minuite
Wouldn't recommend
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
Lots of students but upper management does not care. Showing up to work right after school (still in a uniform) and not receiving any slack (no food in your cubicle). Expected to work late hours and long shifts.
Logit Group aren't what they claim to be.
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 March 2018
Despite the fun fact that they offer the opportunity to work from home, the management is bad, their software always crashing, often cancelling shifts at the last minute, very poor management and support. I'm working for the Montreal branch.

During every of my sessions from home (and even from the office when I had my 2 weeks training), the supervisors were blabbing about weather and non-job related stuff to one of the supervisor's desk (they were 3 supervisors chatting at her desk and they sent one of them looking for the other interns once in a while), when their system crashed, they just took forever to tell us what to do...

They often give you attitude when you showed them what was wrong with their multiple recurring computer bugs...

No support whatsoever from the managers too.
I call supervisors and text them but no answer.
same with the manager.

And today one hour prior to my shift (from 17h to 24h), they decided to cancel my interviews for the whole week. They gave me no reason, and they don't answer my text or my call.

How I'm supposed to pay my share of the rent?
Pros
working from home
Cons
cancelling and/or making you finish too early
Not good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
The staff were very mean to the coworkers and they had absolutely no regards for the well being of the workers and so it seemed extra difficult when working with that kind of managment
Unreliable job
Tele- Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
Logit group was a okay job but the managment was poor. They would cancel shifts unexpectedly without letting the employee know at times. It was an unreliable job which lead me to quiting my job at logit group.
warehouse work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2017
working in a large office with cubical work space, on the phone selling insurance and other campaigns for surveys and telephone services and television services.
very easy work
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 October 2017
Management is friendly. Hours are reliable (I've never had a shift cancelled, however have been sent home early a handful of times). You work on the computer doing surveys, trying to meet quotas for projects. Some projects are harder than others but overall pretty slack and easy place to work.
entry level call center
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On24 September 2017
This was a part time job for me when I finished High school. At the time I didn't Know how handy the skills I would would here would be in the future. Lots of great people and over all and easy job. Consisted of cold calling homes to do surveys.
Poor Workplace Culture
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 August 2017
Worst working year of my life. Only interested in making money but not in developing employees. On call on weekends and undefined hours. This is not a place someone wants to work if they crave a professional respectful working environment.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Bad Work Environment
Typical Call centre environment
Customer Service Supervisor QC (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 August 2017
This is the typical call center environment. It is fast paced and there a several teams in different areas. Managers are nice and approachable but do not in anyway tolerate misconduct.
Gained excellent experience
Tele-communication Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2017
I had a great overall working experience at the Logit Group. I was in charge of taking surveys through tele-comm in Canada and America. I was able to work well with the clients over the phone. I have gained excellent customer service skills.
Great work experience for students
Telephone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Although sometimes psychologically difficult, The Logit Group provides part-time employees with skills such as problem solving and human interaction skills.
Fun workplace with many different characters
surveryor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2017
Work on the computer doing surveys, and trying to meet quotas for projects. Management was friendly and very helpful. Some projects were hard and sometimes I wouldn't meet quota, which is expected on very hard projects. Loved seeing the different characters at the jobs.
Good in-between job
Teleresearcher (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2017
Co-workers from many backgrounds are interesting and often fun. It's not difficult to get hired. A great job for after school, in between jobs in your field, in addition to another part time job, or when dealing with health or ability issues. Requires anger management, patience and self-control, a pleasant speaking voice, good pronunciation and enunciation, punctuality.
Pros
Co-workers, easy to get hired, easy to schedule a day or two off, indoors and sitting down
Cons
Slightly over minimum wage, respondents can be very rude, no benefits, hours may be changed at any time by employer, mostly evening shifts, short lunch breaks
Great workplace with flexible hours
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2017
Typical work day included sitting at assigned desk and conducting the assigned surveys. I learned great customer service skills dealing with several customers everyday. Management was often reasonable and good to work with. Hardest part of the job was persuading customers to be a part of the survey. Most enjoyable part was having great coworkers and making your own schedule.
Very easy work for good pay
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2017
We would get our project at the beginning of the shift, would have a quota to aim for at the end of the night. I learned how to find ways to get long/short interviews done by adding enthusiasm to the calls. The workplace was filled with a variety of different people, hardly sit next to the same person you did the shift prior so you meet a lot of new people. The hardest part of the job was not being able to put the phone down until break, the phone automatically dialled a new number after hanging up with someone else. The pay was good and it really wasn't a difficult job.