The Logit Group

The Logit Group Employee Reviews

Canada116 reviews

Insights into The Logit Group

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Relaxed, cold calls

The environment is somehow complicatedWe do cold calls and most people are not a fan of them so it’s hard sometimes.Harsh feedback from Quality control agents

Good if you don't care about harsh words from others

It's a good opportunity if you are looking to work from home. It pays well and hours are available. You have to speak a lot and hear a lot of people calling you a scammer. Sometimes you have to take surveys that are 30 minutes long but are not allowed to tell that beforehand to the respondents.

It's an "ok job", sometimes very boring

You sit there waiting to connect to calls and read from a script to perform surveys. It sometimes gets very boring and frustrating, but it's relatively an easy job. Ideal for students.

Stressful and stuck up management

very poor company to work for and don't believe in being proactive. Only job in 30 years where I go in and not know how many hours I have. They couldn't even guarantee part time hours. Senior Management isn't responsive to staff needs. It's bad when the head of HR makes a visit but won't even talk to staff she's so stuck up. They pay you the bare minimum they can by law, let's start there. Horrible company to work for. Might be nicer if they had different management.

Very good place for part time

I worked here for 4 months, very flexible schedule and good pay. You just need internet and computer to kick start your job. Management in friendly. I took the job as part time.

Terrible management

Shifts suck as they expect you to work nights and then weekends too with no exceptions. Management gives no constructive criticism if they don’t like something you do they just terminate. Job is easy and repetitive you really only might talk to a couple people an hour but overall management sucks and there is no way to move up

Honestly it's been a good experience

So I started this job working from home in 2020 and I honestly can't complain. Like yeah it's repetitive and respondents can be harsh sometimes but I always get paid on time, supervisors are very nice, and pay is reasonable enough. Couldn't ask for more working from home as a student in a pandemic. If you're going to work here you have to have thick skin though, as you're cold calling people.

Pros

Decent pay work from home good supervision

Cons

Repetitive

It’s a fairly easy job, gets really repetitive though.

I would recommend for any body who wants it as an easy work from home source of income. The pay is alright but there’s not really any chance to get a raise. The teammates and leaders were pretty nice though.

Pros

Work from home Easy to do

Cons

Repetitive

Good job

I like the job atmosphere. The job it’s self is very simple - calling people to do surveys, it’s interesting! There are quality control standards we must follow but those are pretty typical.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Not much room for advancement

Overall a solid company.

Enjoyed my almost 18 years with the Logit Group. Management was always fair and willing to answer any concerns l may have had. I found working at Logit to be a valuable learning experience, as l was given the training necessary to help me become an asset to the company.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Shared equipment Benefits non-existent

Its fine if you dont value customer service

its cold calling. thats it, constant cold calling. if your fine with that or good with that then great, but your expected to speak over people, not be chatty or kind with them. you sound like a robot and that can really take a toll on you especially when you do get someone really pleasant over the phone.. you cant even acknowledge their jokes if they make any. be prepared to have reviews where if you say a word slightly off (saying thirty thousand, instead of thirty thousand dollars) youll have a document sent to you explaining tiny errors like that.

Pros

work from home decent pay

Cons

cold calling no actual connection to people repetitive

Repetitive

You get in do the same thing everyday and it gets boring. No one likes phone surveys so you get cursed at almost everyday. Ideally recommend for students who are just looking for a couple of bucks

Pros

Direct deposit

Cons

Monotonous

only work there as a second job

The Logit Group is not a good company to work for. You get no raises unless mandated by law. Management has openly complained about Ontario labour laws. No benefits, no sick pay, no paid breaks. They got rid of paid breaks in 2014. Their reasoning was to harmonize policy across all of its offices. And to add to their stinginess, they even make you go into unpaid time to use the washroom. The London office has the lowest turnover in the company. And that's still around 90%.I could talk about the actual work, being sent home early and cancellations but others have mentioned that.

Pros

easy job, easy to get time off, they don't dictate when you go on break

Cons

no raises unless mandated by law, no benefits, nickle and diming

Humble job

Humble job if you like working on the phone all day. Would recommend during covid, but if the hourly wage were to go up then maybe it would be a better job.

Pros

free cofee

Cons

Perfect place for extra income

This is work from home job and you have to be self disciplined . This company is very flexible and the staff Is extremely nice I have been here for a little over a month and it is great along with the people. You get what you put in. This is not my only job and they work with me on my schedule as of what I can see they work with everyone. awesome place I want to tell all my friends ..I feel as if they are missing out on a great opportunity.

Pros

work from home and flexible schedule

Cons

n/a

Dull

Like they said, if you have no other options and need to eat, go for it. Otherwise, look for other options. In a job like that of an Interviewer, you are not paid when you are not logged in to take calls, hence you have to talk the entire shift reading from a script. Breaks are not paid, even the times when you have to stand to get water or go to the wash - every time you turn-off the call connect feature (logout) you will not be paid. Calls are connected by the system every around 30 seconds. The entire thing is robotic and mind-numbing. The management are nice people though but I guess they have no clue at all how to motivate people, make the environment fun, and all that. They just want you to take the calls and eventually they have some numbers to report. If that sounds fun and dignifying, go for it. This is a high-attrition workplace. I don't know if the management has taken the time to analyze why.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Be like a robot. Talk for hours, else no pay

If you have no other options, apply

It's hard to be critical of this company. They are incredibly upfront with what to expect and how everything works. You come in 10 mins early, log in and read about the survey you'll be doing. Then you turn on the dialer and start randomly calling people. That goes about as well as you would expect. It's 2021, not many people are interested in taking 5-45 minute surveys and most will be reasonably frustrated if it takes any longer than 10.You must read off a scipt verbatim, and honestly that's so much harder than I ever thought it could be. This is because sometimes its so incredibly unnatural and you are not allowed to clarify if the person on the other end is confused.But that's it. That is the entire day. It is mind-numbing work, which is why it seemed a good portion of employees were uni/college students working only a few nights a week.Management was fine, honest, and somewhat willing to help. Training was essentially a 2 day orientation about the company with ~10 minutes of actual training. Your first few calls will be awkward and you'll mess up, and they expect that.

Pros

Simple work, if you can handle using a computer at a basic level you can work here

Cons

Incredibly boring work

Horrible management, not worth it

Overall, I would recommend this job to students who aren't supporting themselves or if you're looking for a casual job in the evenings. It's super frustrating but I've never had such a flexible job and sometimes that's worth it.Such a terribly managed company. Supervisors have no idea what's going and don't get paid enough to pay attention. Shifts get cut EVERY DAY by at least an hour but sometimes by 2 or 3. The expectation is that you have 1-2 completed surveys each hour, but it's not enforced or even monitored. Nobody cares what you're doing as long as your logged in. It was a great job while I was in school and didn't need to support myself. It's so poorly managed that I was able to just skip shifts, log in late, or leave early whenever I had assignments or plans and nobody ever said a thing.

Pros

flexible, casual, easy

Cons

absent management, poor training, unrealistic expectations

Interview was easy, training was hard

The interview was easy and the training was 3 days and tough but made you well prepared. They provide some coaching feedback now but they never did. If you do not get any written warnings then you will pass probation without them telling you. I've been there four years and received one promotion. Could have one more but not willing to do the extra work.

Pros

When you want

Cons

Few at a time due to physical distancing

Only good as a second job

Coming from a work from home employee- this job is good, easy to do and the pay is fair. I applied as a full time worker and I was looking forward to getting at least 35 hours a week. But this is my third week or so working here and I have only worked a full 7 hour shift one time. They usually cut entire shifts and they cut hours incredibly frequently, almost every shift I've had they cut the hours short. There have been some days where I am scheduled for my regular 5-12AM but they tell me to log off at 8. - Thats only 3 hours. I am thankful i didn't quit my other job for this one because the hours are just too unreliable. All in all, if you're looking for extra money on top of your current job this is a good place to go, but if you're looking for something more reliable that will give you full time hours this is not.

Very Misleading and Uncoordinated

I was selected for a job position working from home. I was informed of the equipment required for the job position, however there was no mention that the equipment was required before the training sessions were to begin. There was no on-board paperwork issued until the day before training was scheduled to begin remotely, which I was told is required to be submitted same day for access to training. I would not have received any of the paperwork had I not inquired about the training access link. The position was offered to me more than a week before the training was scheduled and I was not issued the on-board paperwork until the last minute. The job positing states 20 hours part-time employment, but the job offer itself states "0-40 hours a week" with absolutely no guarantee for work hours. I do not recommend applying to this company for employment unless you appreciate having the potential of no guaranteed work hours.

Pros

Cons

Quite a few

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Logit Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement