The Loaf Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Derry, County Londonderry2 January 2019
I worked for my aunt who was an excellent team leader, worker and sandwich maker. She made work life very easy going and enjoyable. My first ever job so it was a god first experience to get me on the right foot.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hard work
Learn a lot things from them
Baker (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya17 December 2018
learn to handle the baking area by myself, they teach me a lots of baking skills and others. Enjoy work at there also,.Even all the stuffs are from different country, but they very friendly to me. They teach me what they know too.
enjoy and happy with all ex staff
senior service crew (Former Employee) –  mitsui outlet park16 April 2018
Want to take more experience. Before so many thing i already learn about f&b. Before i work at the loaf. I've work more than 2 years at wendy's klia 2 as a crew. Then after that i work at the loaf 5 month as a senior service crew.
Pros
service, barista, ordering
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Enjoy and challenging
Waiter/barista/cashier (Former Employee) –  Malaysia kuala lumpur21 February 2017
The loaf is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia exactly in Pavillion mall. The loaf is a combination of coffee shop, bakery and restaurant. It offers coffee, delicious breads and meals. Its like one stop restaurant. The conpany taught me how give importance to guests by knowing how to satisfy their needs. I learned a lot on giving quality service.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Low salary
Work at the Loaf
Waiter/staff (Former Employee) –  Bangsar Village, Malaysia28 April 2014
I usually get up at 8.00a.m and start working until 6p.m. I've learned a lot. For examples, how to deal with unsatisfied customer, picking up calls and reserve a table for the lovely customers. Learn about good serving as well as good cleaning. I manage to do everything in time althought there was a few mistake but my manager look after me and tell me the right way to do it. I think the hardest part of the job is mostly friday or saturday because is busy and sometimes you get confused with the orders. But other then that nothing is really hard about the job to be honest.Maybe just the cleaning. It's easy and simply. I enjoyed serving customer because they always give tips after they leave.
Pros
Lunch included
Cons
Long hours standing