The LEGO Group Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Wonderful experience
Brick Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York, ON28 April 2019
One of the greatest companies I ever worked. Lego really takes care of its employee's.The job was a pleasure and felt like fun every time I was there playing with children, taking part in fun activities etc.
Na
BRAND RETAIL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 April 2019
A great product and fun store and company to work for. Excellent employee group who are all committed to the product and truly enjoy working for LEGO.
Fun and Lively
Brick Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 May 2018
Working at the lego store was one of the best jobs I had. The staff is friendly and the customers are great.
Everything is cheery, and theres nothing more fun than giving a demonstration of a product.
Pros
It was fun
Cons
Christmas season is very busy
Lego job Review
Brick Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2016
Amazing place to work, good fun environment with little kids plus the passion to play with toys makes you keep working there
Professional,fun,productive,efficient
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2015
great company who really looks after and cares for their employees, as well as providing an amazing customer service to its guests worldwide either instore or online.

Spend the day making children and adults happy and help them utilize all the awesome fun interactive scenes in every LEGO store.While upholding the image of a great brand
Very comfortable work place, easy to fit in
Brick Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 June 2014
My typical day would be greeting customers and completing their orders at the till. I learned how to convey myself more as a person since customer service is number 1 at Lego, i was a shy person before i started working at Lego but i am now more open to talking to people and creating small talk. My co-workers were nice i didn't have many problems with them. The hardest part of the job was probably closing shifts by myself where i would of had to stock the store myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was having customers remember me because of the good experience i had given them.