The LEGO Group

The LEGO Group Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
happy environment
it was cool working their, being in Quebec it's kind of annoying because if English if your first language like mine the French grammar might be off and could make a small mistake speaking without realizing and someone will go and complain. besides that it's a easy.
A good place to work
Lego is a great company to work for who, even in retail, takes care of all their employees. They treat all employees as one Lego family and works their best to ensure the employees are happy.
Pros
Free Lego, Good discount
Wonderful experience
One of the greatest companies I ever worked. Lego really takes care of its employee's.The job was a pleasure and felt like fun every time I was there playing with children, taking part in fun activities etc.
Na
A great product and fun store and company to work for. Excellent employee group who are all committed to the product and truly enjoy working for LEGO.
Fun and Lively
Working at the lego store was one of the best jobs I had. The staff is friendly and the customers are great.
Everything is cheery, and theres nothing more fun than giving a demonstration of a product.
Pros
It was fun
Cons
Christmas season is very busy
Lego job Review
Amazing place to work, good fun environment with little kids plus the passion to play with toys makes you keep working there
Professional,fun,productive,efficient
great company who really looks after and cares for their employees, as well as providing an amazing customer service to its guests worldwide either instore or online.

Spend the day making children and adults happy and help them utilize all the awesome fun interactive scenes in every LEGO store.While upholding the image of a great brand
Very comfortable work place, easy to fit in
My typical day would be greeting customers and completing their orders at the till. I learned how to convey myself more as a person since customer service is number 1 at Lego, i was a shy person before i started working at Lego but i am now more open to talking to people and creating small talk. My co-workers were nice i didn't have many problems with them. The hardest part of the job was probably closing shifts by myself where i would of had to stock the store myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was having customers remember me because of the good experience i had given them.