The LEGO Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Lego job Review
Brick Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2016
Amazing place to work, good fun environment with little kids plus the passion to play with toys makes you keep working there
Professional,fun,productive,efficient
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2015
great company who really looks after and cares for their employees, as well as providing an amazing customer service to its guests worldwide either instore or online.

Spend the day making children and adults happy and help them utilize all the awesome fun interactive scenes in every LEGO store.While upholding the image of a great brand
Very comfortable work place, easy to fit in
Brick Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 June 2014
My typical day would be greeting customers and completing their orders at the till. I learned how to convey myself more as a person since customer service is number 1 at Lego, i was a shy person before i started working at Lego but i am now more open to talking to people and creating small talk. My co-workers were nice i didn't have many problems with them. The hardest part of the job was probably closing shifts by myself where i would of had to stock the store myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was having customers remember me because of the good experience i had given them.