THE KITCHEN TABLE

THE KITCHEN TABLE Employee Reviews

no fix schedule

the kitchen table is busy during lunch time since the store is in atrium bay lots of offices in the building. our customers who worked there needs a ready to eat hot meals. my job is chalenging and fun because you meet a lot of different kind of people and some of the become my friend.

Pros

the head cashier is fair and friendly

Cons

schedule is keep on changing

Productive and fun workplace

Very accommodating, cares about their employees. Warm, family like atmosphere. Management just wants to see you do great and are willing to help make that happen.

Great Customers

I was able to learn a lot from the people I had to deal with, specifically customers. They were quite friendly. The management and training is this place needs improvement.

Its Ok

I never cared about this place, to be honest, they didn't care about me or their other employees. The owner of the place is a monster that yells at his employees in front of the customers.

Pros

Close to my home

Cashier

Again, not much to say about being a cashier at a convenience store. They paid on time although sometimes management was unnecessarily hard on all the employees.

Pros

Organized

Cons

Tough managers

Fastpaced environtment, Easily Adaptable

No Complaints Phenomenal company During my time of working with Kitchen Table I was able to grow and meet amazing individuals whom I enjoyed working with, they allowed me to try new skills and ideas to help the store increase traffic

Pros

Leanient Manager

Average

It wasn't the best, but it was my first job. Had to do a lot of physical labour Low pay, no benefits, no room for advancement

Entreprise sans réel prétention d'expention

Entreprise familiale nord Américaine avec un management de proximité. Collaborateurs motivés et clientèle écrémée. Culture d'entreprise à développer pour diminuer le turn-over et des avantages sociaux inexistant. Bonne entreprise pour débuter une carrière et évoluer rapidement.

Pros

Evolution professionnelle

Cons

pas d'avantages sociaux

Professional Work environment

Maintain product flow into shelves Learned merchandising, organisation of pallets/skids

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THE KITCHEN TABLE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE KITCHEN TABLE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement