The Kidney Foundation of Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent volunteer opportunity
Fundraising Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Osoyoos BC and Abbotsford BC5 April 2017
The Kidney Foundation of Canada BC Branch had me coordinate two fundraising events (held concurrently in Abbotsford & Osoyoos, BC) at which I raised over $21,000 in 3 days (122% and111% of pledged goals, respectively), and was responsible for all aspects of the events, including direct fund requests, participant recruiting, fund collection and reporting, tax receipt management, online recruitment, local partnerships, media, volunteer recruiting, and event day logistics. I enjoyed the work and was proud to help, they provided the materials and guidance and administrative processing.
Pros
experience
Cons
minor compensation - volunteer stipend only
Admin-Assistant Part-time see resume
Administrative Assistant Part-time (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC10 September 2015
- Assisted Administrative Assistant and Managers, filed documents,
typed and mailed correspondence and receipts
- Answered busy multi-line switchboard and transferred calls to appropriate Manager by using empathic, friendly and acute listening skills, responded to incoming enquiries
Took donations by phone, volunteered at fundraising events in various capacities
Pros
Bright, cheery office. Met many interesting volunteers.
Working for the Kidney Foundation
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB22 April 2015
I loved working for the Kidney Foundation. Working with them gave me a wonderful experience and helped me become confident with talking with canvassers on the phone.
convenient work from home option
Telephone Representative (Current Employee) –  calgary8 January 2015
convenient work from home option which makes it easy to balance work life with family life.