The Keg Steakhouse + Bar

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Review

View all The Keg Steakhouse + Bar reviews

Ok for part-time
Line cook / Expediter (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 July 2018
This job is ok while your in school or just want some extra cash. They do what they can to make sure you don't get benefits. worked for 5 years and make minimum wage.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
no chance to further career
Official response from The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
27 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We offer comprehensive benefit packages to our full time staff and managers, we'd appreciate an opportunity to discuss with you further any issues you may be having- please e-mail us at humanresources@kegrestaurants.com

Other The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Reviews

Fun but still professional workplace
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2020
Enjoyable place to work, very welcoming management team and coworkers. Fun but still professional work environment, room for being promoted into different job positions. Employees are recognized by management team when they are doing well in there position and there are many different Keg employee appreciation events. The hardest part of the job is definitely how busy it can get during weekends, or holidays but The Keg's employees all work together to make the busy nights go by smoothly. Everything is enjoyable when working at The Keg.
Amazing place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 January 2020
Super chill, laid back and friendly team of people; family environment. Would highly recommend to those looking for a non-stressful restaurant job and likes to be part of a big team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2