The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Review

View all The Keg Steakhouse + Bar reviews

Management doesn't care about you.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON23 October 2019
At all. They won't give you a raise... They won't care if you need to be off for other more important endeavors in your life... They will not give you any performance reviews... They won't move you up in the restaurant and you will have to constantly remind them that you want to... They will hire staff that are probably getting payed the same as you and you have been there for many years... It's a real shame.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Stressful, hours are long and go late, no raises
Official response from The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
18 November 2019

We hope you feel comfortable enough to talk to your managers about the issues you're having but we would be happy to look into this on your behalf, please e-mail us at HumanResources@kegrestaurants.com, you can stay anonymous if necessary.

Other The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Reviews

High Expectations Low Reward
Host (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2019
I enjoy working at the keg and interacting with the guests. The expectations are extremely high for everyone and the training is very good. Even if you work really hard and get recognized for that they still dangle the promise of a raise or promotion in the future which never comes.

Very hard to get promoted & very cliquey coworkers.

Overall a good job if you are young, still in school & don't care much about the social politics at work
Overall good employer
Server and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON5 December 2019
Enjoyed working there when I did. Managers are a bit cold and not very understanding, but the restaurant was run well overall. Good workplace culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3