The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Review

View all The Keg Steakhouse + Bar reviews

great work environment
Manager/Server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 July 2018
great experience overall. excellent pay fun atmosphere to work in. flexible hours. allowed me to finish university and work at the same time. lots of team building activities. worked there for more than 10 years.

Other The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Reviews

Fun but still professional workplace
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 January 2020
Enjoyable place to work, very welcoming management team and coworkers. Fun but still professional work environment, room for being promoted into different job positions. Employees are recognized by management team when they are doing well in there position and there are many different Keg employee appreciation events. The hardest part of the job is definitely how busy it can get during weekends, or holidays but The Keg's employees all work together to make the busy nights go by smoothly. Everything is enjoyable when working at The Keg.
Official response from The Keg Steakhouse + Bar
27 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are so glad to hear you enjoy working at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar!

Although the restaurant can get busy, the relationships you build through teamwork are worth it. I'm sure your coworkers and management team are just as happy to have you on their team too!

Amazing place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 January 2020
Super chill, laid back and friendly team of people; family environment. Would highly recommend to those looking for a non-stressful restaurant job and likes to be part of a big team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2