The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Review

View all The Keg Steakhouse + Bar reviews

Best place to work as a young student
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC7 November 2019
The staff became family, the tips are better than many other restaurants, management was flexible with my school schedule, clients were very enjoyable to serve. While I worked there I did not receive benefits or vacation days and a challenge is you always need to be available to work evenings and weekends. It is a great place to work while going to school as you can make amazing tips and work minimal hours. I liked that the standard uniform was dress shirt and pants. I worked there for almost ten years on and off, from dishwasher to waitress.

Other The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Reviews

If you worth something, stay away from Keg
Line cook (Current Employee) –  North Edmonton, AB11 December 2019
This isn't a restaurant company but an assembly-line. 90% percent of the cooks are asian minorities, English language is barely spoken within the “kitchen”, and training is a mess.
And so many managers, one more useless than the other. Stay away.
High Expectations Low Reward
Host (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2019
I enjoy working at the keg and interacting with the guests. The expectations are extremely high for everyone and the training is very good. Even if you work really hard and get recognized for that they still dangle the promise of a raise or promotion in the future which never comes.

Very hard to get promoted & very cliquey coworkers.

Overall a good job if you are young, still in school & don't care much about the social politics at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3