The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Employee Reviews in London, ON

Poor
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 October 2019
Poor company to work for don’t care about employees. Spent a lot of years sacrificing for a company that never seems to care unless you are going to benefit them in some way
hello
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 September 2018
A typical day at work was very fast, hard working.
Learned to keep on going, and to memorize basically everything.
Management was okay, it was my first job so i couldn't really say.
Pros
breaks whenever you needed
Cons
over night hours (which messed up everything for me)
fun
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 January 2018
its one of the best and fun places to work on and the co workers are very friendly and the management is very good so its a really good place to work for
Great training, staff and managment
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2015
Wonderful place to go for dinner and a perfect place to work while in school. Quality products and consistent shifts with a strong history in each location.
Inviting and friendly workplace with a highly professional atmosphere
Barback (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 June 2015
Each day is unpredictable in regards to the volume of customers. Although this helps in learning to quickly adapt to various situations. A very fast-paced environment where the best is expected of each employee. The Keg gave me the ability to learn many things about co-operation and hard work. I gained a lot of experience with adapting to change and putting forward only my best work. The hardest part about working here would be dealing with the overall stress brought on by a busy night where everyone is trying to get things done in a timely fashion. What i enjoy most about working at The Keg is how welcoming and friendly the staff is. This gives a very family-oriented environment that draws you in immediately.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Short Hours
Great work place, Great people.
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 March 2015
I really enjoyed my time while at The Keg. The fast pace work place was at times stressful but somehow everyone always kept a good attitude about things and managed to stay on point and on task getting things done right. The people there were also very nice and easy to get along with, I felt like part of the team in no time at all.
Whole sale bakery providing product to vending and mobile food delivery.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 February 2014
Managed a team of 45 employees. Educated on hedging and the commodity markets relevant to the baking industry.
Great experience
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 October 2013
I loved working at the Keg. This is where I learned and developed my high customer service standards.
Great Atmosphere with Great Staff
Hostess (Current Employee) –  London, ON26 May 2013
Fast-paced and exciting, downfall is low hours during slow season and when it is not busy
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Long time on ones feet and lots of running
Fun environment
Server (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2013
Working at the Keg, was a lot of fun at that time of my life because I was essentially working alongside my peers.

I really learned the value of great customer service here, and being proud of a company you work for. The Keg is known for their delicious and quality cooked steak and prime rib.
The hardest part of the job was the really late hours. Sometimes I would not get out of there until 2 am.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside your peers and meeting new people.
Pros
discounted meals, located in lively downtown culture
Cons
really late hours, long shifts on your feet
Best job I ever had
Waiter, Bartender, and Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 February 2013
This is by far the best chain restaurant experience you could have.

When you're employed by the Keg, you enjoy going to work, and you feel more like a part of a family than a member of staff.
Pros
expert and professional management, clear objectives and the proper training and tools to perform your role.
Cons
none. not one.