The Judge Group Employee Reviews

So far so good
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA25 May 2018
As a "head hunter", Judge finds talent and puts the round peg into the round hole. They were quick to do the recruiting process and getting you interviewed and hired, but once complete...crickets chirping
Pros
Pay
Cons
No benifits
Good staff
Cerner Implementation Desk Help Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJ12 May 2018
i personally have a good relationship with the director because he is so approachable. Good people and good company to work with. I will definitely work with them again,
productive and great company to work for
Behavorial health assesor/ community connector (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, AR7 May 2018
I overall greatly enjoyed working with the judge Group and Optum Health. However I wish it was a little bit more security with the job positions. although it was a contract job I was submitted to receive a promotion with my last position but it some how did not follow through, due to the bachelors degree a person must require to receive the position which I understood. I still had a great experience and has had great referrals from my supervisors about my awesome work ethic and heath experience and background. pray to some day work with this company again soon.
Pros
promotion increase that doesnt take decades
Cons
was only a contract position at the time
They are a good company..
Remote Coding Review Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX3 May 2018
I worked for Optum through Judge. Judge was good about communicating amd keeping me in the loop. If I needed help of any kind, they were quick to respond. Their people were friendly and professional.
Good People
QA Consultant at JP Morgan Chase (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OH2 May 2018
Nice people work at the company in both the consultant space and the management.

The company is very good and helpful when called upon.

Everyone that i met in the company seemed really nice and willing to talk to and answer any questions that one may have had.
Pros
company activities
Energy applications
Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI26 April 2018
Identified technical requirements, developed SQL scripts and developed UAT for SOX initiatives
Management gave clear direction for QA efforts
Was allowed to innovate new ideas
Pros
high collabloration with dev
Cons
Work culture was restricted
A great way to keep myself in the workforce
RN HEDIS reviewer for BCBS TN- temporary contract (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA17 April 2018
Being able to obtain a contract job through Judge Group has allowed me to stay in the work force and keep my license active, while still meeting family needs. I thoroughly enjoy working with the people at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Tennessee, which is who the contract is with.
Pros
Very nice coworkers, flexibility.
Cons
Only a 3 month contract
Great place to work and great environment.
Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PA17 April 2018
Everyone I worked with was a delight and very helpful. I was on boarded quickly and learned the rope pretty easily. I don't have anything negative to say.
Nice place to work
Certified Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PA8 April 2018
Start in morning opening all apps
Very Good Training
Management very pleasant and helpful
Loved working for the Judge group
Worked remotely
Family Oreinted
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
No cons
Work Hard Play Hard
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA29 March 2018
High volume recruiting position that focused on IT talent. Long hours if you want to be successful in a highly competitive environment. Great opportunity to learn crucial recruiting skills (sourcing, cold calling, etc). Provided great incentives for phase trips to places like Mexico, Jamaica, etc.
Fine
Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VA29 March 2018
Good company to work for. Benefits are costly however compensation is very fair. I received prompt response to any requests or concerns I may have had.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Healtcare costs
Ambiente tranquilo para trabajar
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monagas10 March 2018
Aprendí mucho sobre el ámbito laboral en Venezuela. De manera más fácil y entretenida.
Pros
Aprendí mucho sobre las leyes laborales.
Cons
No tenia descaso.
Versatile Company with many opportunities
Technical Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Various27 February 2018
Judge has availability as a trainer in numerous fields. They are great to work for and are helpful when out on contracts. They are fun and flexible and have a good working environment.
You worked with a group of people that you become close with.
Hardware Deployment/Technician Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SC21 February 2018
For the first part of my job I was traveling with a development team. After work we would have dinner with each other and on our free days we would see the sights. Now we try to get lunch as a group at least once a week.
Contractor on client side.
Contractor/Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA21 February 2018
I work as contractor on client side about 2 years. The Judge Group just did placement, so I had meetings with The Judge Group manager ones a month. The Judge Group - very good respected contractors company in Philadelphia area can place workers in nice companies.
Cons
Hands down best of the best.
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ13 February 2018
Great place to work. Fun fast and nice people. Different jobs for different lifestyles. My recruiter was awesome. i would give this place a five out five star review.
Loved my telecommuter position
UHC Tricare Contract Case Management (Former Employee) –  Telecommuter7 February 2018
I was recruited as a Tricare case manager for a Pediatric population with Autism. I had excellent training, and Supervisors and managers were wonderful to work with. I was provided a preceptor, who was outstanding and supportive, as well as a team that was always available for me. I loved what I did and was very sad for my contract to end.
Pros
Team support, felt my skills were appreciated, pay
Cons
Short contract.
Competitive workplace with excellent culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA31 January 2018
like most agencies, The Judge Group is competitive and cut throat. However, the work culture there is one of the best and allows honest advancement and a place where your managers are both respected and looked at as friends.
Pros
culture
Cons
Salary and competition
Innovative and Team work
Care Planner (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CA7 January 2018
Working as a temp for the Judge Group has been a good learning experience. The assignment at SCAN health plan has been different from what I've done in the past. I have enjoyed the learning experience during my contract period and ready for another assignment.
Pros
They Celebrate everything.
Cons
Not enough training for daily job functions.
Contingent Worker for Verizon
Verizon FIOS Data Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PA7 December 2017
This job for Judge Group was actually as a contingent worker for Verizon. I reported to a Verizon work location daily. The work was interesting and challenging. The Verizon employees and the other contingent workers were great to work with. The Verizon Manager was excellent!
Pros
Verizon is a great place to work.
Cons
Short term nature of job. Commute to Silver Spring, MD. Pay was good but not great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Judge Group. Our community is ready to answer.