The Jim Pattison Auto Group

The Jim Pattison Auto Group Employee Reviews for Service Advisor

Service Advisor6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
- work scheduling is good
- coworkers are fun to work with

- locally situated

- fun work environment

- great customer base

- helpful staff

- bridge traffic can make it hard to get too
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
repetitive work
If you’re homeless, here’s the place to make money to make a bit of money. Instead you’ll have no human rights. Managers will be stepping on you just like a door mat. When you’re completely exhausted, they’ll throw you out and look for replacements.
Official response from The Jim Pattison Auto Group
23 September 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am very concerned with the information you have provided and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact me at your convenience.

ksinclair@jpautogroup.com

Krista Sinclair

Director, Human Resources
If your looking for a place to advance in your life and are not willing to bend over backwards for the management team... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. If your not willing to work for a management team that couldn't manage a daycare then go somewhere else. This company only hires within if your on the brown nose side. If you actually are a good employee and want to move up in the business GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. It's your typical corporate workplace. Managers are making big money while the little hard working employee works much harder. I showed up first and always left latest... still get nowhere.
Pros
Product is awesome
Cons
working with people who dont deserve positions
Official response from The Jim Pattison Auto Group
28 June 2019

ksinclair@jpautogroup.com

Krista Sinclair

Director, Human Resources
There’s definitely a lack in training, I found that they expect a lot from you. Management is poor that needs to be improved. Benefits are great that they offer.
Benefits
Cons
Training
The typical day is always busy, learned new skills in high pace environment. Working with management could be harder as lack communication channel. However learned multiple skills.
A typical day at work I would be seeing many familiar guest bringing in their vehicle for servicing. Working as a service advisor, I have learned a lot from the guest I meet and from the work I do. I have learned to be more productive, and have gained plenty of people skill experience. I have a very good relationship with the managers and employees, which makes working at Jim Pattison Lexus a fun and friendly environment for me. The hardest part of the job which happens very rarely is having a guest that is impossible to please no matter what I do and how hard I try. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I have provided the best service I can and having my guest leave with a smile on their face and having their appreciation with the service I have provided.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jim Pattison Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9