The Jim Pattison Auto Group

The Jim Pattison Auto Group Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Lots of hours with mostly downtime. Lots of potential to do great but it depends on personal skill and a lot of luck. Nothing is guaranteed, especially in winter.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday
Cons
Long Hours
This dealership is managed by immature person who has Narcissistic personality disorder and he is a big reason why many people chose no longer work there .
Pros
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Not a bad company, very large and somewhat bureaucratic to work for. Great benefits and medical plans though. Hard to advance.
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
Dreaded commission pay system. i was a producer during my time with them but it could be very stressful. I never had to follow a delivery through the delearship and that was nice change from other dealders. The co-workers were decent. I learned how professional a dealership can be run.
Pros
bbq's
Cons
long hours, commission sales.
A typical work day consisted of helping customers. I learned there is a big difference in customers, everybody is unique but all have the same basic needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers picked up there vehicles. Can be a stressful job. You have to be organized and do your follow ups or you won't sell much.
Pros
bbq's
Cons
commision pay structure, you are only as good as your last sale. that was yesterday but what have you done today.
Meet customers Take them through the whole process and find them vehicles that need there needs and price point. Long hours, deliveries were set up on your off shift. Tons of follow up.
Pros
lunches, bbq's
Cons
long hours, commission sales.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jim Pattison Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9