The Jim Pattison Auto Group

The Jim Pattison Auto Group Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Winnipeg, MB3 reviews
I loved working here up until i was treated like garbage, i was also doing above and beyond for this company and i was constantly being treated like i was worthless.
Cons
horrible management and do not care about there employess
The best part of coming in to work is seeing the friendly faces and getting to laugh and have fun all day. You can definitely feel the energy and excitement zipping through the dealership.
Pros
Discounts off of parts and accessories, competitive wages
Cons
Hours can be taxing depending on department
Official response from The Jim Pattison Auto Group
25 November 2019
Amazing Feedback! Thanks for posting this. It is so wonderful to be able to share how amazing our people are!

Krista Sinclair

Director, Human Resources
My experience started off well. There was lots to learn but next to no formal training, even after working there for 9 months, it was put aside and never happened.

I loved almost all the staff. There were lots of unique personalities and easy going conversations to be made with the team. I was very interested in helping the service dept and any others I had the chance to. I enjoyed my unique role which benefitted the dealerships’ profit and I managed to minimize as much error in my work as I could which made a high contrast difference from the work done by the employee prior to me.

After settling in, it was difficult not to notice the favouritism of staff by certain management. It was obvious that everything included double standards. It was also upsetting to know that I was one of several who not only noticed, but were directly and negatively effected by it.

Keeping on, any questions I had were to be brushed off. After being promised compensation (that never did happen) for extra work that was not included my original role, being asked to skip lunches to work, coming in on weekends, helping with extra tasks and even some personal favours, being encouraged to quit a second job, I was treated more as a second-class employee. Being asked to move my work space up and down the stairs and then into a different shared space wasn’t easy and was not efficient.

It was very stressful at times. In important situations where more serious calls had to be made, management is no where to be found. Customers frequently were frustrated with no option to contact people who are
 - more...
Pros
Amazing people, Easy to help others, Learning opportunities.
Cons
Management, Communication, Unfair treatment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jim Pattison Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9