The Jim Pattison Auto Group
The Jim Pattison Auto Group Employee Review

poor place to work

3 June 2020
the company is cheap they care about themselves. Not the employees if something breaks they won't fix it. They promise a raise after 3 months that didn't happen. Instead they sold the dealership to another company.
6 May 2020
Same role
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) - North Vancouver, BC
Management was sometimes hard to work with
When I slipped and fell one day and was hurt was not allowed to make a WCB claim

The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to work on my own
11 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I am very concerned with the information you have provided and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact me at your convenience.

20 February 2020
Same roleSame location
LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
It's mostly limited to one person, but it's there. It was a great place to work though, and management there was the best of any I've had. I wanted to stay, but couldn't. my standard advice would be, stick to your workspace, and don't let people walk all over you. There's a lot to learn, and only one place to go, and that's up, and that's something you can't say about a lot of other places. If you show initiative, you will be noticed, and liked. It isn't hard, it isn't rocket science, you just have to get it done.
26 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are always open to hearing suggestions from our people to better everyone's working experience.
If you would like to share those suggestions please contact me at your convenience.

26 March 2020
Same location
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Automall Drive, North Vancouver
I would like to see greater effort to train all managers to treat employees with dignity and respect, as well as empathy and compassion. For the most part, the senior management is great, however; junior management need to be trained to treat all employees equally, and to be empathetic to their employees who are disabled and also have a family to try to help keep a positive work life balance.
11 May 2020
If you would like to share those suggestions any further, please contact me at your convenience.

Director, Human Resources
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jim Pattison Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9